We’re looking for an IT Operations Specialist to sit onsite at Snap Kiev!
Working closely with the Global IT Operations team, you’ll help expand our Global IT presence by providing IT support for our Kiev location. You’ll do this by showing a high level of professionalism in providing superb customer service and exercising sound judgment to provide timely resolutions to difficult technical problems. You’ll also maintain excellent relationships with global customers, business partners, and IT team members. This is a full-time, contract role.
What you’ll do:
- Provide onsite IT support
- Provide remote support via ticket, chat, phone, or video conference
- Drive constant communication with the global team
- Help document and automate common tasks
- Maintain inventory of equipment, software applications, and other IT assets
- Set up and troubleshoot AV systems for company meetings, events, etc.
- Support our tech services: VPN, Google Apps, OKTA, Atlassian, etc.
- Partner with our SysAdmin and Network teams in the US when onsite hands are necessary
- Suggest ways to improve processes and solve problems
What we’re looking for:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent professional experience
- Natural problem solver who enjoys identifying ways to make things better
- Experience with a ticketing support platform (Jira, ZenDesk, Remedy, etc.)
- Strong customer service, problem solving, and teamwork abilities
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional Mac troubleshooting skills; extensive knowledge of Mac OS 10.11x, 10.12x, and iOS and Apple hardware
- Basic knowledge of Windows 10
- Network fundamentals (network configs, VPN, printing, etc.)
- Familiar with Google Suite (Gmail, GCal, GDocs, etc.)
- Familiar with iPhone and Android
- Experience using remote support tools (Bomgar, Remote Desktop Connect, GoToAssist, etc.)
- Experience with documenting processes and procedures