Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
We’re looking for a Senior Workplace Services Manager to join Snap Inc! You’ll play a key leadership role in our regional operations as we continue to grow. Working from our Southern California campus, you’ll lead our Workplace Services team, which supports our entire headquarters campus to ensure that things run smoothly. You’ll oversee procurement of workplace services and supplies, daily onsite repair and maintenance, post-occupancy improvements, and our transportation programs.
What you’ll do:
- Manage local on-site Facilities, Transportation, Logistics, and building Maintenance teams
- Oversee details associated with office expansions, including furniture procurement, moves,and changes as needed
- Manage outsourced third party facilities vendor partner
- Collaborate with cross-functional Security, AV, IT, and Food teams
- Build department policies and procedures, complying with OSHA standards
- Build and oversee costs, maintaining operational expenses within budget
What we’re looking for:
- Ability to work well in fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- 7+ years of facilities management experience in a campus environment
- Experience managing and leading teams with a strong ability to coach and develop others
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work with internal and external stakeholders
- Foresight into the needs of others and strong initiative to begin projects where necessary without direction
- Ability to handle extremely sensitive information with utmost discretion
- Proven ability to maintain and execute against a comprehensive schedule of needs and priorities
- Someone who can work effectively on large-scale projects while simultaneously tending to often minute details and tasks
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.