Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
Snapchat is the camera used by over 150 million people every day to Snap with family, watch Stories from friends, see events from around the world, and explore expertly curated content from top publishers. In short, we are a passionate team working hard to build the best platform in the world for communication and storytelling.
We’re looking for a Senior Manager, Consumer Marketing to join Team Snapchat! In this role, you’ll partner with internal teams such as Growth, Spectacles, Product, Communications, Content, and Partnerships to identify opportunities and solutions to support our brand goals. Working from our Venice, CA headquarters, you’ll focus on bringing together resources from inside and outside the Marketing organization to achieve team goals — that includes cross-functional team leadership, project management, and delivering outstanding customer service to all stakeholders.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with Design, Creative, and internal teams to plan, manage, and oversee the execution of brand marketing deliverables
- Work closely with the Spectacles team to provide consumer insights, marketing strategy, and ongoing executional support
- Partner with new product teams to provide marketing launch support
- Partner with the Growth team to identify marketing strategies, ideas, and tactics to support their annual growth goals
- Establish deadlines and milestones related to team goals, initiatives, and projects
- Communicate and resolve issues that can impact the on-time delivery of projects
- Facilitate relationship between teams, drive projects forward, and effectively allocate resources
- Prioritize competing needs with good reasoning and creative solutions
- Monitor, analyze, and measure the effectiveness of brand and consumer marketing initiatives to develop insights and make recommendations
- Coordinate resources across multiple projects, initiatives, and teams
- Mentor, develop, and coach team members for optimal performance
- Work daily with stakeholders and teams across Snapchat to ensure the Consumer Marketing team’s priorities and voices are heard
- Gather and organize assets ahead of campaigns and launches for business products
What we’re looking for:
- 10+ years of relevant marketing experience
- MBA preferred but not required
- A track record of success in both domestic and global marketing roles
- Keen understanding of brand marketing and marketing support services
- A creative thinker who has lots of ideas and sees solutions when most would not
- Deep experience with direct response and performance marketing
- Experience in the production of campaigns, printed collateral presentations, websites, videos, and other marketing materials
- Able to tactfully bridge priorities between different stakeholders
- Superior customer service mentality and ability to maximize internal and stakeholder relationships across teams to plan and drive business goals
- A superb track record for project and program management, execution, and team management
- Experience managing budgets and vendors
- A passion for Snapchat and creativity!
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at email@example.com.