Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
We’re looking for an Executive Assistant to join Snap Inc! You’ll be responsible for scheduling, coordinating team events, and generally helping us stay ten steps ahead. We are looking for someone who thrives supporting multiple executives in a fast-paced environment. In addition to being organized, analytical, and resourceful, you must possess strong business judgment and communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people and job functions. High enthusiasm, creativity, and resourcefulness are crucial, as is a high level of professional integrity and confidentiality.
What you'll do:
- Anticipate needs and provide high-level administrative support to multiple executives
- Manage complex calendars and schedules for multiple executives
- Coordinate complex international and domestic travel arrangements
- Interact regularly and build relationships with executives across various teams at Snapchat
- Help with various administrative and office duties as assigned
- Organize team professional events, socials, team off-sites, etc.
What we're looking for:
- 2+ years of experience providing high-level administrative support at the executive level
- Highly organized and detail oriented with a proactive work-style
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies, programs, and applications
- Strong familiarity with Google enterprise products (Gmail, calendar, docs) and a passion for implementing technology to increase efficiency
- Experience planning large team events and off-sites
- Strong scheduling and coordination skills, and comfortable with last-minute changes
- Thrive in a fast-paced, quickly changing startup environment with an optimistic approach to work and life
- Incredibly proactive and able to take initiative and work efficiently with little direction
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience working in a tech/startup environment
- A passion for Snapchat and creativity!
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at email@example.com.