Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
Snapchat is the camera used by over 150 million people every day to Snap with family, watch Stories from friends, see events from around the world, and explore expertly-curated content from top publishers. In short, we are a passionate team working hard to build the best platform in the world for communication and storytelling.
We’re looking for a Market Research Analyst to join Team Snapchat! You’ll assist in designing and executing cutting-edge research that will directly shape the future of the Snapchat experience for Snapchatters. Working from our Venice, CA headquarters, you’ll collaborate with different teams to tell a story with your research findings.
What you’ll do:
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Design, and Engineering teams at Snapchat to identify and execute world-class quantitative and qualitative research
- Evaluate proposals from third-party research firms and build relationships with research partners
- Scope and gather context from stakeholders when planning new projects, evaluating traditional and non-traditional research methodologies
- Design, write, and manage surveys with precision and attention to detail
- Travel to international markets along with members of Growth and Design teams, developing a deep understanding of market-level user profiles
- Manage logistics for qualitative user research both in the U.S. and internationally; moderate & manage focus groups, ethnographies, and in-depth-interviews
- Ensure flawless execution of all research, mapping back to initial scope and internal stakeholders’ business objectives
- Analyze and interpret data to identify patterns and solutions
- Unify research findings with first-party Snapchat data to tell a story about users’ attitudes and behaviors
- Create detailed, compelling reports in PowerPoint, Google Slides and Keynote
What we’re looking for:
- 4+ market research and/or user research experience
- Experience planning, recruiting, and conducting international research preferred
- Proven ability to excel in a fast-paced environment, work flawlessly under tight deadlines, and prioritize across several simultaneous projects
- Exceptional attention to detail with a keen eye for presentation design and conveying granular data in a digestible way
- Ability to tell a story based on quantitative and qualitative data
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a team player attitude
- A passion for Snapchat and creativity
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at email@example.com.