Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
Snapchat is the camera used by millions of people every day to Snap with family, watch Stories from friends, see events from around the world, and explore expertly curated content from top publishers. In short, we are a passionate team working hard to build the best platform in the world for communication and storytelling.
We’re looking for an SMB Education & Outreach Manager to join Snap Inc! You’ll support the development and execution of our strategy to increase awareness and adoption within the SMB market. Working from our Venice, CA headquarters, you’ll be a part of the SMB Revenue team in a highly collaborative role that helps establish Snapchat as a leading platform for SMB growth.
What you’ll do:
- Build and execute our SMB education and outreach strategy, collaborating across SMB Revenue, Sales, Marketing, and Product teams
- Manage content development and production for owned, earned, and sponsored events to drive increased awareness and platform engagement
- Build partnerships with companies to reach SMB marketers through new channels / touchpoints
- Develop and execute paid media strategy to drive awareness, including search engine marketing, and other digital media executions
- Help develop the Snapchat brand within the SMB community through experiential activations, roadshows, conferences, and other industry-specific tentpoles
- Oversee event operations, including budget and vendor management
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing team to develop speaker decks and other collateral
- Measure and report on impact
What we’re looking for:
- BA/BS in business, marketing, or related field of study
- 5+ years of experience in B2B programs, partnerships, events, and/or paid media, preferably within the SMB space
- Experience managing events from concept through execution
- Creativity matched with a love for data-driven analysis
- Solid project management skills with strong organizational, communication, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communications skills – both written and verbal — with a good design aesthetic
- Someone who’s up for the challenge of building something from the bottom up
- A passion for Snapchat, the SMB space, and marketing!
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at email@example.com.