Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
Snapchat is the camera used by over 150 million people every day to Snap with family, watch Stories from friends, see events from around the world, and explore expertly curated content from top publishers. In short, we are a passionate team working hard to build the best platform in the world for communication and storytelling.
We’re looking for an experienced producer, editor, and storyteller to join the Our Stories team to help our efforts in France. Working from our Los Angeles headquarters, you’ll ideate, produce, and edit Our Stories for Snapchat’s French audience.
What you'll do:
- Produce and edit French Our Stories
- Help manage and program the French Our Story calendar
- Build and develop a network of contributors in France
- Work ad hoc on Stories for other growth markets
What we're looking for:
- A content creation professional with 5+ years experience working for a website, digital platform, publisher, or production company
- A proven track record of sound editorial judgment
- An expert on French culture and the media landscape in France
- Expertise in French media law
- Fluent in French and English, and experience writing copy to a high standard in French
- A self starter who can hit the ground running and work effectively alone and in team environments
- College degree and experience in a similar role
- Willingness to work evening, overnight, and weekend shifts
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at email@example.com.