Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
Snapchat is the camera used by over 150 million people every day to Snap with family, watch Stories from friends, see events from around the world, and explore expertly-curated content from top publishers. In short, we are a passionate team working hard to build the best platform in the world for communication and storytelling.
We are looking for a Commercial Strategist to join Team Snapchat! Working closely with our Strategy team, you'll help global advertisers build and execute new strategies to engage and acquire users on Snapchat. Working with our Tel Aviv, Israel team, your areas of focus would include gaming, e-commerce, consumer services, and B2SMB. Being successful at this role means turning Snapchat into a must-have acquisition channel for any performance advertiser in the market.
What you'll do:
- Build, manage, and grow relationships with leading global advertisers operating from Israel
- Analyze business strategies, marketing plans, and revenue economics
- Educate advertisers on Snap’s suite of engagement tools: Lenses, Filters, Stories, and Snap Ads
- Recommend growth marketing plans with measurable objectives and KPIs
- Secure internal resources such as account management, incentives, and credit facilities
- Help advertisers plan and create Snapchat creatives built for performance
- Proactively analyze performance data, provide timely feedback, and recommend enhancements
- Partner with global cross-functional teams to deliver the highest levels of client service
- Develop vertical expertise and share learnings and best practices with global peers from other offices
- Grow revenues and exceed targets
What we’re looking for:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- 5+ years in media sales, media buying, and/or equivalent digital marketing roles
- Deep familiarity with media platforms on social, search, mobile apps, and digital publishing
- Strong existing relationships with top performance marketers in Israel
- Proven track record of reaching and exceeding revenue goals
- Creative, outside-the-box thinker and strategist
- Strong analytical skills with a “feel” for numbers
- Deep understanding of the digital advertising landscape
- Ability to engage and partner with C-Level/VP level executives
- Ability to win the support of key stakeholders
- Ability to perform well in highly dynamic, rapidly changing environments
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- A team player and collaborator
- Passionate about Snapchat and up for the challenge of building something from the ground up
- Native English and Hebrew speaker
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at email@example.com.