Who we are: 

Snagajob is where hourly work meets hourly talent in the most dynamic way possible.  We have evolved from America’s largest hourly job board to a digital destination that is the home for millions of success stories between employers and job seekers. We’re here to make a dent in the universe, simplifying how people find the work they love and how employers find the people they need.

We help our users find work they love by partnering with the best employers in the country to make the best matches in milliseconds leveraging billions of signals and AI to make recommendations, optimize outcomes and eliminate friction. We build stuff quickly with lots of customer input, and view design as the champion of envisioning and bringing to life what is possible. 

This role is remote and may be based anywhere in the United States. 

Your mission:  

You’re a design wizard who believes in the power of creativity to change lives. With a keen eye for both beauty and functionality, you’re all about crafting experiences that delight and deliver. You thrive in a collaborative environment, balancing the needs of job seekers and employers with every pixel and interaction you design.

You are the senior design voice at Snagajob, wielding a robust design system to shape an amazing job seeker and employer experience.  You should be experienced in and excited to operate in a variety of working models.   From diving deep through full product development cycles with a squad to consulting on design across our platform, your role is diverse and dynamic. Embrace the chance to shape the future of hourly work and make a real impact. Let’s create something remarkable together.

What You’ll Get to Do

• Innovate: Pioneer the future of hourly work with design that speaks, breathes, and contributes to both sides of our marketplace.
  • Collaborate: Work shoulder-to-shoulder with our product and engineering heroes to weave design into the DNA of our product lifecycle.
  • Empathize and Create: Use your empathy for our users and your passion for design to solve complex problems, making the complex feel beautifully simple.
  • Own It: From wireframes to user research, own the design process end-to-end, ensuring the Snagajob experience is always intuitive, engaging, and effective.

What Sets you Apart

- A portfolio that showcases deep user experience and visual design skills.

- A proven track record of solving user problems with elegant, impactful design solutions.

- Exceptional collaboration skills - you’re at home in a cross-functional team.

- An operational mindset, ready not just to beautiful designs, but to make the practical decisions to get the product built and in the hands of users. 

- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to ask the right questions, build hypotheses and prove or disprove through evidence-based design decision-making 

Why Snagajob? 

At Snagajob, our commitment to being an equitable and inclusive employer is foundational to us, and we believe that pay transparency is a vital component of pay equity. In this role, you can expect to be paid a base salary in the range of $108,000 - $130,000.  

Snagajob offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k, unlimited PTO, flex hours, stock options, paid community service time, and other benefits in an award-winning culture. 

Here at Snagajob we empower our employees to work where they are most productive, and encourage transparency and trust in a virtual-first approach. What Snaggers love most is our commitment to work-life blend and the amazing leaders who are dedicated to helping their teams grow personally and professionally. Snagajob promotes a culture of community and support, so once a Snagger, always a Snagger.

Snagajob is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we strongly encourage candidates from all different backgrounds and identities to apply. Each new hire gives us the opportunity to bring in a fresh new perspective to further diversify our company for the benefit of our employees, products and our community.

Apply for this Job

* Required

resume chosen  
(File types: pdf, doc, docx, txt, rtf)
cover_letter chosen  
(File types: pdf, doc, docx, txt, rtf)

Demographic Questions

Our commitment to DEI (Diversity, Equity and Inclusion) is foundational to us at Snagajob. We believe in fostering an environment where a variety of perspectives can thrive, and that by having a more diverse representative workforce, we will be better equipped to understand the needs and wants of hourly workers and employers. Your responses will be used (in aggregate only) to help us identify areas of improvement in our process. Your responses will NOT be associated with your specific application and will NOT in any way be used in hiring decisions. 

I identify as (mark all that apply): *

I identify my gender as (Select one) *

I identify as transgender (Select one) *

I identify my sexual orientation as (Select one) *

I am a veteran (Select one) *

I have a physical disability (Select one) *

Our system has flagged this application as potentially being associated with bot traffic. Please turn off any VPNs, clear your browser cache and cookies, or try submitting your application in a different browser. If this issue persists, please reach out to our support team via our help center.
Please complete the reCAPTCHA above.