Who we are ✨
Snackpass’s mission is to unify the physical and digital world for local commerce.
We power mobile order pickup and social commerce for restaurants, modernizing the customer experience while making restaurant operators successful.
Snackpass is one of the fastest growing marketplaces (a16z top marketplaces), and a top 100 YC company. We are backed by Andreeson Horowitz, Y Combinator, General Catalyst, First Round Capital, Craft Ventures and many others. We are hiring people who are humble and hungry to join us in any of our hubs (NYC, SF, LA) or remotely.
Our vision is to be the dominant platform for pickup, a $750B market globally.
We are looking for a Warehouse Associate to join our Operations Team and help us get our restaurants up and running and keep them in top shape. This is a temporary role with the possibility of converting to full-time. The Warehouse Associate will be responsible for preparing and completing warehouse orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule, receiving and processing warehouse stock product, and performing warehouse inventory controls. This role will report directly to the Warehouse Supervisor.
What you’d be working on 💻
- Perform all warehouse functions including
- Shipping and receiving
- Inventory management
- Light manufacturing
- Ensure all shipping and logistics SLAs are met and completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship)
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization
- Report any discrepancies
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
- Operate and maintain preventively warehouse equipment
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
About you 🤝
- Experience using various computer programs.
- Knowledge of OHSA is a plus.
- Familiar with Lean Six Sigma practices is a plus.
- Highly motivated and self-managing.
- Great communication and relationship building skills.
- Organized, thorough, and attentive to detail.
- Proven working experience as a Warehouse Worker
- Proficiency in inventory software, databases and systems
- Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods
- Time management skills
- Able to prioritize and manage a variety of tasks.
Work and Physical Requirements
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the daily essential functions of this job during a 10-hour shift:
- Ability to work regular working hours Monday through Friday
- Ability to lift to 40 lbs.
- Ability to frequently talk and/or hear, see, stand.
- Ability to frequently bend, do simple finger grasping, lift waist to shoulder. Typically needed during hardware assembly and installation in restaurants.
- Ability to frequently lift floor to waist, reach above the shoulder, push, pull. Typically needed when loading and offloading hardware into a cargo van.
- Ability to frequently sit, kneel, or crawl, stoop or squat, twist), lift shoulder to overhead, climb (small ladder) or balance. This is typically involved when identifying the location of routers and wiring cables.
- Ability to assemble and repair hardware, working with tools such as screwdriver, box cutter, power drill, dolly.
- Knowledge in using diagnostic tools for electrical & networking setup (multimeter, patch cable toner, etc.) is a big plus.
What You Will Get From Us:
You will receive competitive compensation and an unparalleled amount of ownership over the work you do here. We are a small team, so the opportunity to make a large impact, work on a broad spectrum of challenges and grow your personal skill-set awaits you here.
Additionally, you will get a diverse and inclusive work environment where you will be surrounded by hungry and humble colleagues.