Who we are ✨
Snackpass’s mission is to unify the physical and digital world for local commerce.
We power mobile order pickup and social commerce for restaurants, modernizing the customer experience while making restaurant operators successful.
Snackpass is one of the fastest growing marketplaces (a16z top marketplaces), and a top 100 YC company. We are backed by Andreeson Horowitz, Y Combinator, General Catalyst, First Round Capital, Craft Ventures and many others. We are hiring people who are humble and hungry to join us in any of our hubs (NYC, SF, LA) or remotely.
Our vision is to be the dominant platform for pickup, a $750B market globally.
About the Role ✨
You are a product-driven software engineer excited to build the future of Snackpass during your upcoming internship window! You’ll join one of our engineering teams and develop production features.
Working at a fast paced startup environment along with other amazing engineers will allow you to experience many aspects of modern product development in a short amount of time.
What We Are Looking For
- You are a student who is pursuing or has achieved a BS / MS / PhD in Computer Science or related fields.
- Alignment with our values: hungry and humble.
- Experience with SQL and/or NoSQL databases
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Past participation in open source projects or projects outside class work are a strong plus.
- Prior experience with our core technologies (Node, React, React Native, MongoDB) is a plus.
At Snackpass, You Will
- Build features on a product engineering team.
- Depending on your interests, work could range from application UX, Server logic, Partner integrations and more.
- Use our tech stack which includes React.js, React Native, Node.js (+Typescript), MongoDB and more. We believe in NOT reinventing the wheel, so you’ll get to interface with all the coolest SaaS dev products out there.
- Implement end-to-end and unit tests for your features.
- Help evolve our internal tools and processes as we scale.
What You Will Get From Us:
You will receive competitive compensation and an unparalleled amount of ownership over the work you do here. We are a small team, so the opportunity to make a large impact, work on a broad spectrum of challenges and grow your personal skill-set awaits you here.
Additionally, you will get a diverse and inclusive work environment where you will be surrounded by hungry and humble colleagues.