Who we are ✨
Snackpass’s mission is to unify the physical and digital world for local commerce.
We power mobile order pickup and social commerce for restaurants, modernizing the customer experience while making restaurant operators successful.
Snackpass is one of the fastest growing marketplaces (a16z top marketplaces), and a top 100 YC company. We are backed by Andreeson Horowitz, Y Combinator, General Catalyst, First Round Capital, Craft Ventures and many others. We are hiring people who are humble and hungry to join us in any of our hubs (NYC, SF, LA) or remotely.
Our vision is to be the dominant platform for pickup, a $750B market globally.
About the Role ✨
Playing a key role on our marketing team and marketing efforts, you will have the opportunity to grow your career while being part of a fast-growing start-up at Snackpass. This position offers the potential path to a full-time role, allowing you to contribute to our continued success and shape the future of Snackpass. You will have the exciting opportunity to hone your social media and marketing skill set, working closely with our team to produce captivating food content for our TikTok (80k+), Instagram (37k+), and other platforms. Additionally, as a valued member of our team, you'll enjoy perks like lots of free food, professional development, and an exciting work environment!
We are seeking an individual who possesses a deep interest in social media content, even without prior content creator experience. We value a strong willingness to learn and stay up-to-date with the latest food trends and social media best practices. This role offers flexibility and can be pursued alongside a full-time position or as a part-time student. Join us to gain practical experience and fuel your passion for social media!
- Bilingual: Fluent in Mandarin and English to effectively communicate with our diverse audience and team members.
- Location: Based in Los Angeles to facilitate occasional in-person meetings and better understand the local food scene.
- Social Media Expertise: Demonstrated experience in content creation for TikTok and Instagram Reels.
- Passion for Food and the Restaurant Industry: A genuine love and enthusiasm for food and the restaurant industry.
- Create engaging food content for social media platforms, websites, and digital channels, focusing on TikTok (80k+) and Instagram (37k+).
- Assist in building and creating engaging content for our Little Red Book account, leveraging your creativity and knowledge of the platform to captivate our audience and drive brand engagement.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to align content with brand messaging and marketing goals, contributing to content ideas, strategies, and campaigns.
- Produce high-quality video and audio content, including customer testimonials, highlighting platform benefits and driving audience engagement, maintaining visual appeal and brand alignment.
- Be comfortable with occasional on-camera appearances and confident in speaking on videos in both Mandarin and English. Check out our TikTok content for examples of the level of comfort and engagement we are seeking.
- The time commitment will begin at around 5 hours per week, with the potential to gradually increase up to 20 hours per week in the medium term
- Open to Freelance or contract work
- Compensation will depend on the level of experience but general hourly range is $25 - $40 per hour
*Please note: Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including prior experience, expertise and leveling. Final offer amount may vary from the amount above.
What You Will Get From Us:
You will receive competitive compensation, a generous equity grant in a high-growth start-up, and benefits like healthcare, medical & dental coverage, unlimited PTO, a home office budget, wellness budget and more.
Importantly, you will also receive an unparalleled amount of ownership over the work you do here. We are a small team, so the opportunity to make a large impact, work on a broad spectrum of challenges and grow your personal skill-set awaits you here.
Finally, you will get a diverse and inclusive work environment where you will be surrounded by hungry and humble colleagues.
Snackpass is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. In fact, we are confident that the most inclusive and diverse teams accomplish the most extraordinary results.