Who we are ✨
Snackpass’s mission is to unify the physical and digital world for local commerce.
We power mobile order pickup and social commerce for restaurants, modernizing the customer experience while making restaurant operators successful.
Snackpass is one of the fastest growing marketplaces (a16z top marketplaces), and a top 100 YC company. We are backed by Andreeson Horowitz, Y Combinator, General Catalyst, First Round Capital, Craft Ventures and many others. We are hiring people who are humble and hungry to join us in any of our hubs (NYC, SF, LA) or remotely.
Our vision is to be the dominant platform for pickup, a $750B market globally.
About the Role ✨
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to come in and own the roadmap and vision for our B2B product offerings. You will work cross-functionally with Engineering, Design, Research as well as the Go To Market side to identify opportunities to improve our product offerings. You’ll use data and your strong product sense to help us ensure we are keeping existing partners engaged as well as attracting new partners as we scale.
What We Are Looking For
- Bachelor's degree or above
- 5+ years of experience in platform products or B2B products
- Strong in product planning, prioritization and execution
- Analytical and detail-oriented
- Experience in fintech or payments is a plus
- Hungry and humble
At Snackpass, You Will
- Drive product strategy and roadmap of all product and features for restaurant owners
- Ensure on-time delivery of highly impactful products and features
- Collaborate with sales, design, data, engineers etc. to drive desired business outcomes and balance various constraints
- Conduct research and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other business units to shape requirements, features and products.
- Work with Design and Engineering to translate broad and sometimes ambiguous requirements into user-friendly, iterable features built in sprint cycles.
What You Will Get From Us:
You will receive competitive compensation, a generous equity grant in a high-growth start-up, and benefits like healthcare, medical & dental coverage, unlimited PTO, a home office budget, wellness budget and more.
Importantly, you will also receive an unparalleled amount of ownership over the work you do here. We are a small team, so the opportunity to make a large impact, work on a broad spectrum of challenges and grow your personal skill-set awaits you here.
Finally, you will get a diverse and inclusive work environment where you will be surrounded by hungry and humble colleagues.
Snackpass is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. In fact, we are confident that the most inclusive and diverse teams accomplish the most extraordinary results.