Snackpass is building social meets mobile ordering for restaurants. Skip the line and get rewards with friends.
Our users save time, save money and connect with friends on our social commerce layer that includes social rewards, group buying, and social menu. Meanwhile, we help restaurants recruit new customers, engage existing ones, and streamline operations to ultimately grow their business. Snackpass is transforming the restaurant ordering experience into a rich, personalized and social experience.
Snackpass is one the largest social commerce platforms in the US, one of the fastest growing marketplaces, and a top 100 YC company. We’re backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Y Combinator, First Round Capital, and Craft Ventures. We are growing 3x YoY and are a team of 80 people. And we’re just getting started. The environment at Snackpass is high impact, fast paced, and empowering for everyone. We are growing fast and looking for hungry and humble builders to join us in any of our hubs (NYC, SF, LA) or remotely.
About the Role ✨
We are looking for an Operations Specialist to join our Launch Ops team and help get our restaurants up and running and keep them in top shape. The Operations Specialist is in charge of setting up, maintaining and implementing Snackpass equipment and signage at restaurant partners, as well as consistently checking in on restaurants to make sure they have all the resources for success. This is a part time, contract role that requires a minimum of 10 hours availability per week.
What you'll be working on 💻
- Set up new restaurant partners with the equipment and training to go live in the Snackpass app. Equipment includes Snackpass kiosks, tablets, and signage
- Responsible for fixing tablets and kiosks, replacing equipment, and making sure each restaurant has all the requisite Snackpass resources
- Support the Launch Ops team with launch and marketing plans.
- Represent the Snackpass brand to our restaurant partners, providing them with an A+ customer experience
About you 🤝
- Comfortable with assembling and repairing kiosks, working with a screwdriver and lifting up to 40 pounds
- Highly motivated and self-managing
- Great communication, relationship-building, and problem solving skills
- Organized, thorough, and attentive to detail
- Able to prioritize and juggle a variety of tasks
- Available to work 10 hours a week
- Reliable transportation to travel to restaurant partners in and around the Newark, DE area
Snackpass is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. In fact, we are confident that the most inclusive and diverse teams accomplish the most extraordinary results.