Snackpass is building social meets mobile ordering for restaurants. Skip the line and get rewards with friends.
Our users save time, save money and connect with friends on our social commerce layer that includes social rewards, group buying, and social menu. Meanwhile, we help restaurants recruit new customers, engage existing ones, and streamline operations to ultimately grow their business. Snackpass is transforming the restaurant ordering experience into a rich, personalized and social experience.
Snackpass is one the largest social commerce platforms in the US, one of the fastest growing marketplaces, and a top 100 YC company. We’re backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Y Combinator, First Round Capital, and Craft Ventures. We are growing 7x YoY and are a team of 80 people. And we’re just getting started. The environment at Snackpass is high impact, fast paced, and empowering for everyone. We are growing fast and looking for hungry and humble builders to join us in any of our hubs (NYC, SF, LA) or remotely.
Snackpass is looking for a stellar individual to manage and grow our developing sales team. Your main focus will be ensuring your team is delivering a repeatable and profitable pipeline and contributing to the future of Sales at Snackpass. Your entrepreneurship will be a valuable contribution to developing Snackpass’s sales strategy, increasing the size and influence of the team and establishing a culture of sales execution.
- Set each rep up for success – provide hands-on coaching in the field, be their trusted resource.
- Compete, together – partner cross-functionally with sales leadership, product and operations to ensure your team is working at lightning speed, but not in circles.
- Set challenging yet achievable goals – create an environment where we are never satisfied but celebrate small wins as we grow.
- Hire A+ Players – Hire, coach, and manage a team of Outbound Business Development Representatives (BDRs), junior sales leads, and contract AEs to exceed quota.
- Set each rep up for success – Demonstrate our values and inspire a culture of high performance, respect, and fun; Manage day to day activities of a BDR team including: coaching, career and skill development, activity, opportunity and revenue generation.
- Set challenging yet achievable goals – Maintain a tight focus on outcomes, impact, and productivity, and report results to senior sales leadership.
- Compete, together – Collaborate closely with cross-functional partners in Product, Growth, Enablement, Sales Leadership, and Account Executives to ensure proper alignment on pursuing the right areas for opportunity.
- Lead by example – Work to identify and foster the best talent in our industry and maintain headcount requirements across your team; This position will require you to build and grow a department through mentorship, measuring of metrics, delivering closed business and hiring.
- Become an expert – Create and prepare performance reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data and trends; Learn the Snackpass product suite and become a product expert.
About you 🤝
- 3-4 years of experience in a sales closing role and 1-2 years of experience in a lead or managing role.
- Demonstrate high ambition, entrepreneurial spirit, people skills, creativity, problem-solver, and a "get it done no matter what" attitude.
- Adaptable and creative and thrive in a fast-moving environment.
- Passionate about sales, team building and the future of the restaurant industry.
- Experience in restaurant space is a plus.
- You are an entrepreneur and leader who thrives under pressure.
- Ability, knowledge, and hunger to step in as player-coach daily that includes tactical management of reps, outbound calls and shadows, and knowledge in SFDC operations.
- Plus if you have experience selling complex software and hardware solutions.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Unlimited paid time off and 12 paid holidays
- Remote friendly
- Home office stipend
- Professional development stipend
- Flexible hours
- Ample Snackpass swag
- 12 weeks paid parental leave
- Employee referral bonus program
Snackpass is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. In fact, we are confident that the most inclusive and diverse teams accomplish the most extraordinary results.