Snackpass is building social meets mobile ordering for restaurants. Skip the line and get rewards with friends.
Our users save time, save money and connect with friends on our social commerce layer that includes social rewards, group buying, and social menu. Meanwhile, we help restaurants recruit new customers, engage existing ones, and streamline operations to ultimately grow their business. Snackpass is transforming the restaurant ordering experience into a rich, personalized and social experience.
Snackpass is one the largest social commerce platforms in the US, one of the fastest growing marketplaces, and a top 100 YC company. We’re backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Y Combinator, First Round Capital, and Craft Ventures. We are growing 7x YoY and are a team of 80 people. And we’re just getting started. The environment at Snackpass is high impact, fast paced, and empowering for everyone. We are growing fast and looking for hungry and humble builders to join us in any of our hubs (NYC, SF, LA) or remotely.
- Experience with architectural patterns of complex web applications (e.g., well-designed APIs)
- Experience with SQL or NoSQL databases
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with MDM (Mobile Device Management) solutions is a plus
- Experience with functional programming languages is a plus
- Build the next generation of analytics and customer management for restaurants. Thousands of restaurants are going to run their businesses and manage their customers with the tools you build. You will be the reason they change their menus, the way they collect feedback from their customers, and the brain behind their staffing decisions.
- Social commerce represents one of the largest untapped opportunities in the US. It brings incremental orders to restaurants and allows them to operate more efficiently. You will own two of our social commerce pillars; party mode, which lets users engage their friends in their orders for additional discounts, and following, which lets users personally interact with their favorite restaurants. They are the essence of Snackpass’s incredible consumer experience, and represent its most ambitious bets.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Unlimited paid time off and 12 paid holidays
- Remote friendly
- Home office stipend
- Professional development stipend
- Flexible hours
- Ample Snackpass swag
- 12 weeks paid parental leave
- Employee referral bonus program
Snackpass is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. In fact, we are confident that the most inclusive and diverse teams accomplish the most extraordinary results.