Snackpass is building social meets mobile ordering for restaurants. Skip the line and get rewards with friends.
Our users save time, save money and connect with friends on our social commerce layer that includes social rewards, group buying, and social menu. Meanwhile, we help restaurants recruit new customers, engage existing ones, and streamline operations to ultimately grow their business. Snackpass is transforming the restaurant ordering experience into a rich, personalized and social experience.
Snackpass is one the largest social commerce platforms in the US, one of the fastest growing marketplaces, and a top 100 YC company. We’re backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Y Combinator, First Round Capital, and Craft Ventures. We are growing 7x YoY and are a team of 80 people. And we’re just getting started. The environment at Snackpass is high impact, fast paced, and empowering for everyone. We are growing fast and looking for hungry and humble builders to join us in any of our hubs (NYC, SF, LA) or remotely.
What we're looking for 👀
A business development representative to help us grow our customer base by generating new leads, using prospecting strategies to identify prospects, and initiating the first outreach to potential customers that would be ideal for Snackpass. This is a contract position with high potential to transition to full time. Joining as a BDR at a startup is the fastest way to learn and hone your sales skills to fast track your sales career.
What you’d be doing ⭐️
- Build & implement prospecting and outreach strategies
- Initiate exploratory calls with prospects to see if they'd be an ideal customer for Snackpass
- Sell merchants on the value of partnering with Snackpass
- Identify the needs and challenges of the prospective customer
- Schedule discovery meetings for Account Executives and prospects
- Share on-the-ground learnings with the sales and operations team
About you 🤝
- You are fluent in Mandarin/Cantonese
- You strive to exceed goals
- You pride yourself on your relentless work ethic
- You approach challenges from first principles
- You demonstrate creative sales tactics to engage with prospects
- You display emotional intelligence, whether leading client-facing conversations or partaking in internal meetings
- You pride yourself on your excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You are tech-savvy and navigate sales and internal tools quickly (Salesforce, Google Apps)
- You are a self-starter who has a desire to learn, grow, and excel in your role
- You know business processes and organizational structures
- You have an interest in restaurant tech sales
- You have at least one year of professional experience
Snackpass is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. In fact, we are confident that the most inclusive and diverse teams accomplish the most extraordinary results.