Snackpass is building social meets mobile ordering for restaurants. Skip the line and get rewards with friends.
Our users save time, save money and connect with friends on our social commerce layer that includes social rewards, group buying, and social menu. Meanwhile, we help restaurants recruit new customers, engage existing ones, and streamline operations to ultimately grow their business. Snackpass is transforming the restaurant ordering experience into a rich, personalized and social experience.
Snackpass is one the largest social commerce platforms in the US, one of the fastest growing marketplaces, and a top 100 YC company. We’re backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Y Combinator, First Round Capital, and Craft Ventures. We are growing 7x YoY and are a team of 80 people. And we’re just getting started. The environment at Snackpass is high impact, fast paced, and empowering for everyone. We are growing fast and looking for hungry and humble builders to join us in any of our hubs (NYC, SF, LA) or remotely.
As an Account Manager for Snackpass, you will have the opportunity to shape and lead Snackpass’ restaurant revenue growth. You will own the relationship for 100+ accounts as well as discover growth opportunities within current restaurant partner accounts. The ideal candidate is highly entrepreneurial with strong sales DNA and can operate as the quarterback of their markets.
- Drive revenue – Build and drive Snackpass’ restaurant and revenue growth in your region. Partner closely with the restaurant owners and staff to increase GMV/revenue through upselling additional Snackpass products, promotions and optimizing in-store workflow.
- Face of our brand - Build trust and genuine relationships with restaurant partners beyond the sale.
- Restaurant is our office – Be a valued partner and advisor to our restaurant partners and spend the majority of time in the field to ensure success and that restaurants get the most value out of the Snackpass platform.
- Compete, together – Work cross-functionally with all departments at Snackpass including Marketing, Onboarding, Product & Customer Support.
- You drive the product roadmap - You are closest to our customers and partner closely with GTM and Product leadership to improve our restaurant products.
- Data and Customer oriented - Problem solve using partner and user to data to assist in growth planning and successful Snackpass utilization.
- Sales DNA – Upsell restaurants on all Snackpass product offerings and collaborate with restaurant owners and staff to ensure high usage of Snackpass products.
- Strong Foundation – 3+ years of proven success in b2b sales and account management.
- Relentless – Pride yourself on your work ethic.
- Problem Solver – Knack for identifying customer challenges and needs and partner with them to provide the appropriate solutions, products or services.
- Entrepreneur – You have a growth and whatever it takes mindset.
- Vision – You are passionate about the restaurant industry and building the future of restaurant technology.
- Sales Acumen – Prior experience with running a sales cycle and demonstrating creative sales tactics to engage and retain prospects.
- Detail-oriented – You are meticulously organized, tech-savvy and navigate sales and internal tools quickly (Salesforce, Google Suite, SalesLoft).
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Unlimited paid time off and 12 paid holidays
- Remote friendly
- Home office stipend
- Professional development stipend
- Flexible hours
- Ample Snackpass swag
- 12 weeks paid parental leave
- Employee referral bonus program
Snackpass is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. In fact, we are confident that the most inclusive and diverse teams accomplish the most extraordinary results.