Snackpass is building social meets mobile ordering for restaurants. Skip the line and get rewards with friends.
Our users save time, save money and connect with friends on our social commerce layer that includes social rewards, group buying, and social menu. Meanwhile, we help restaurants recruit new customers, engage existing ones, and streamline operations to ultimately grow their business. Snackpass is transforming the restaurant ordering experience into a rich, personalized and social experience.
Snackpass is one the largest social commerce platforms in the US, one of the fastest growing marketplaces, and a top 100 YC company. We’re backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Y Combinator, First Round Capital, and Craft Ventures. We are growing 7x YoY and are a team of 80 people. And we’re just getting started. The environment at Snackpass is high impact, fast paced, and empowering for everyone. We are growing fast and looking for hungry and humble builders to join us in any of our hubs (NYC, SF, LA) or remotely.
The Snackpass Onboarding Specialists support the sales team with our restaurant partners and oversee the first steps in setting up our clients on the Snackpass platform. They are an essential part in welcoming valued partners to the Snackpass platform. Onboarding Specialists are dedicated to providing comprehensive support and strategic implementation for our newest restaurant partners after they sign up with Snackpass. Onboarding Specialists are the behind-the-scenes magicians in providing a top of the line experience, ensuring compliance, and accuracy in restaurant partners data. This is a Contract to Hire role.
What you'll be working on 💻
- Work with our restaurant accounts to assist them through the onboarding process and set them up for success on Snackpass
- Communicate with restaurant partners by phone and email to monitor and support progress during the onboarding process
- Provide accurate, consistent data for enterprise customer profiles regularly
- Turn restaurant menus into a tool for attracting and engaging with customers in their area
- Collaborate with internal growth teams to identify opportunities for restaurant partners to expand their sales with Snackpass
- You are a quick study and a self-starter - as a startup team member, you need to think on your feet and learn as you go
- You are able to pivot on the spot and suggest or implement solutions quickly to meet the needs of the company.
- You achieve thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing a task
- You are a great project manager and enjoy it
- You are meticulous with attention to detail
- You are driven by customer success & motivated to give white glove customer service
- You have 2-3 years of experience in customer service, project management or similar
Snackpass is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. In fact, we are confident that the most inclusive and diverse teams accomplish the most extraordinary results.