Snackpass is building social meets mobile ordering for restaurants. Skip the line and get rewards with friends.
Our users save time, save money and connect with friends on our social commerce layer that includes social rewards, group buying, and social menu. Meanwhile, we help restaurants recruit new customers, engage existing ones, and streamline operations to ultimately grow their business. Snackpass is transforming the restaurant ordering experience into a rich, personalized and social experience.
Snackpass is one the largest social commerce platforms in the US, one of the fastest growing marketplaces, and a top 100 YC company. We’re backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Y Combinator, First Round Capital, and Craft Ventures. We are growing 7x YoY and are a team of 80 people. And we’re just getting started. The environment at Snackpass is high impact, fast paced, and empowering for everyone. We are growing fast and looking for hungry and humble builders to join us in any of our hubs (NYC, SF, LA) or remotely.
About the Role ✨
As a Sales Coordinator, you will be responsible for providing personalized and timely support for the Director of Sales. You will prepare reports, sales materials, and complete other administrative tasks such as writing emails to enterprise clients, sending contracts, creating sales decks, etc. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have strong project management skills and be able to thrive in environments where complete ownership of tasks is the standard. We are looking for an entrepreneurial-driven teammate.
What you'll be working on 💻
- Write emails to restaurant partners, sales teammates, and key internal stakeholders.
- Provide day-to-day support for the Director of Sales.
- Format and create templates for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports.
- Build and create sales materials to support the entire sales organization.
- Collect and present data in meetings to support executive decisions.
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner.
About you 🤝
- 2+ years of sales coordination, operations, consulting, or similar field
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Attention to detail.
- Grittiness. You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on.
- A true passion for Snackpass' mission, our products, and the company’s hybrid technology/operations nature.
- Familiarity with applications utilized by the company, or willing to quickly learn.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Unlimited paid time off and 12 paid holidays
- Remote friendly
- Home office stipend
- Professional development stipend
- Flexible hours
- Ample Snackpass swag
- 12 weeks paid parental leave
- Employee referral bonus program
Snackpass is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. In fact, we are confident that the most inclusive and diverse teams accomplish the most extraordinary results.