Snackpass is building social meets mobile ordering for restaurants. Skip the line and get rewards with friends.
Our users save time, save money and connect with friends on our social commerce layer that includes social rewards, group buying, and social menu. Meanwhile, we help restaurants recruit new customers, engage existing ones, and streamline operations to ultimately grow their business. Snackpass is transforming the restaurant ordering experience into a rich, personalized and social experience.
Snackpass is one the largest social commerce platforms in the US, one of the fastest growing marketplaces, and a top 100 YC company. We’re backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Y Combinator, First Round Capital, and Craft Ventures. We are growing 7x YoY and are a team of 80 people. And we’re just getting started. The environment at Snackpass is high impact, fast paced, and empowering for everyone. We are growing fast and looking for hungry and humble builders to join us in any of our hubs (NYC, SF, LA) or remotely.
About the Role ✨
As an Account Executive, you will fully own an untapped territory and build from scratch. This is a high impact role that directly ties to the success of the company. You will run a full sales cycle, drive new restaurant acquisition and ultimately own revenue growth in your region. You will collaborate with Sales and GTM Leadership to expand Snackpass to new territories. This is a unique opportunity to join a fast growing startup with endless opportunities for growth within the company. This role is for an entrepreneur who takes complete ownership, thrives under pressure and is results driven.
- Drive revenue – Build and drive Snackpass’ restaurant and revenue growth in your region
- Own your market - you will fully own this untapped territory and build from scratch
- Run a full sales cycle – Generate a pipeline of prospects and manage the full sales cycle, including lead generation, prospecting, qualifying, demoing, following up, and closing
- Launch restaurants for success – Consistently meeting with and supporting our restaurants on-site
- You drive the product roadmap - You are closest to our customers and partner closely with GTM and Product leadership to improve our restaurant products
- Compete, together – Work cross-functionally with all departments at Snackpass including Marketing, Onboarding, Product & Customer Support
- Face of our brand - build trust and genuine relationships with restaurant partners beyond the sale
About you 🤝
- Strong Foundation – 3-5 years of outside sales experience
- Relentless – Pride yourself on your work ethic
- Problem Solver – Knack for identifying customer challenges and needs and partner with them to provide the appropriate solutions, products or services
- Entrepreneur – You have a growth and whatever it takes mindset
- Sales Acumen – Prior experience with running end-to-end sales cycle and demonstrating creative sales tactics to engage prospects
- Vision – You are passionate about the restaurant industry and building the future of restaurant technology
- Detail-oriented – You are meticulously organized, tech-savvy and navigate sales and internal tools quickly (Salesforce, Google Suite, SalesLoft)
- Experience in restaurant space is a plus
- 25% travel required
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Unlimited paid time off and 12 paid holidays
- Remote friendly
- Home office stipend
- Professional development stipend
- Flexible hours
- Ample Snackpass swag
- 12 weeks paid parental leave
- Employee referral bonus program
Snackpass is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. In fact, we are confident that the most inclusive and diverse teams accomplish the most extraordinary results.