At over $60m in annual GMV, Snackpass is one the largest social commerce platforms in the US, one of the fastest growing marketplaces, and a top 100 YC company. We’re backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Y Combinator, First Round Capital, and Craft Ventures. We are growing 7x YoY and we built this with a team of under 50 people. And we’re just getting started. The environment at Snackpass is high impact, fast paced, and empowering for everyone. We are growing fast and looking for hungry and humble builders to join us in any of our hubs (NYC, SF, LA) or remotely.
About the Role ✨
Snackpass is seeking an experienced, self-motivated finance professional who will be a key player in building the FP&A organization and providing financial support to the leadership team for important strategic decisions.
As Senior Strategic FP&A Analyst, you will be responsible for financial planning, budgeting and ad hoc strategic finance related analyses supporting various departments. Additionally, you will partner with the VP of Finance to put in place processes and systems for a repeatable and scalable FP&A and budgeting process. You will also support the leadership team to understand the drivers of revenue and expense and will be involved with the company’s P&L forecasting, monthly close processes, and recurring financial reporting and budgeting.
- Work cross-functionally to ensure accurate reporting on all financial metrics and key performance indicators
- Track and monitor expenses /cash spent by department by account
- Proactively develop key financial analysis and insights to help enable the company to meet its monthly, quarterly, and annual objectives
- Develop the planning calendar and coordinate with business partners to align strategic plan, budget, and forecast
- Support / lead the budgeting and forecasting processes, as well as long-term strategic planning
- Develop and deliver insightful monthly, quarterly and annual management dashboards, reporting and variance analyses
- Understand and communicate financial results and trends to management, and recommend the appropriate course of action when results differ from the plan
- Preparing ad-hoc financial analyses as needed, including project ROI, benchmarking, valuation, etc.
- 3 - 5 years experience in financial, planning & analysis (FP&A) and budgeting (at a high growth tech start-up is a plus)
- BS/BA (or higher degree) in Finance or Accounting preferred
- Experience utilizing key finance systems and reporting software (incl. QuickBooks Online, NetSuite)
- Strong financial modeling skills and is highly proficient in Excel and Google Sheets
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, and systems skills
- Experience with PowerPoint and other Microsoft Office Products as well as Google Workspace Products (Google Docs, Google Slides, etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced environment, roll up sleeves and work independently, and adjust workload based upon changing priorities
- (nice to have) Experience with business analytics / intelligence tools such as Looker and Mixpanel, and FP&A and forecasting tools
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Unlimited paid time off and 12 paid holidays
- Remote friendly
- Home office stipend
- Professional development stipend
- Flexible hours
- Ample Snackpass swag
- 12 weeks paid parental leave
- Employee referral bonus program
Snackpass is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. In fact, we are confident that the most inclusive and diverse teams accomplish the most extraordinary results.