Who we are ✨
At Snackpass we are building a social layer for commerce, where you can buy anything with friends. At $60M/year in sales volume, we are the largest social commerce platform in the US. We are starting with mobile ordering for restaurants, where there is a 600B opportunity to take offline takeout and dine-in transactions online.
While we’ve seen the rise of online delivery apps, delivery only makes up 8% of the restaurant market. The rest — takeout and dine-in — remains offline, anonymous, and on the verge of disruption.
We are leading the way in the cashierless transformation. Registers are slow, inefficient, and create long lines. We believe that over the next five years, registers will be replaced by self-service kiosk and mobile order, and restaurant workers will be freed up to create food and service rather than punch in orders.
Unlike incumbent POS companies, we go beyond the transaction layer and create a rich relationship between the restaurant and its followers. Restaurants are brands with local followings, not commodities. We give merchants tools to grow and engage their customer base and convert offline, anonymous in-store traffic into digital followers.
For users, Snackpass is a way to save time, save money and connect with friends. We are building a social network unlike any other that exists today in the west. Social buying creates new ways to connect with friends over food. On Snackpass, you can share points, see your friends' orders, and team up to unlock value you can't get anywhere else.
About the Role ✨
What we're looking for 👀
- 4+ years of in-house recruiting experience.
- A strong network of talent and ability to find and attract the right candidates for each job, using various sourcing techniques including creative sourcing channels, including LinkedIn.
- Proven ability to manage complex searches in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Demonstrated ability to generate enthusiasm about opportunities to prospective candidates.
- Strong process orientation, organization and follow-up skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Projects you'll be working on 💻
- Lead recruiting and overall talent acquisition strategy for our fast growing team.
- Collaborate, advise and partner with hiring managers to manage full cycle recruiting efforts all business functions, specifically Engineering.
- Balance strategic hiring practices with high urgency and thoughtful execution.
- Take ownership and building highly targeted quality candidate pipelines across a variety of unique and diversified search assignments.
- Effectively assess candidates for current and expected upcoming hiring needs, taking into consideration organizational strengths gaps, team dynamics, vision goals, challenges and career planning.
- Accurately maintain, track and report on recruitment metrics to improve service and delivery.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Unlimited paid time off and 12 paid holidays
- Remote friendly
- Home office stipend
- Professional development stipend
- Flexible hours
- Ample Snackpass swag
- 12 weeks paid parental leave
- Employee referral bonus program
Snackpass is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. In fact, we are confident that the most inclusive and diverse teams accomplish the most extraordinary results.
We are currently not sponsoring H1B visas or transfers at this time. We will consider candidates with OPT for internship positions only. Other immigration needs will be reviewed on a case by case basis.