Who we are ✨
At Snackpass we are building a social layer for commerce, where you can buy anything with friends. At $60M/year in sales volume, we are the largest social commerce platform in the US. We are starting with mobile ordering for restaurants, where there is a 600B opportunity to take offline takeout and dine-in transactions online.
While we’ve seen the rise of online delivery apps, delivery only makes up 8% of the restaurant market. The rest — takeout and dine-in — remains offline, anonymous, and on the verge of disruption.
We are leading the way in the cashierless transformation. Registers are slow, inefficient, and create long lines. We believe that over the next five years, registers will be replaced by self-service kiosk and mobile order, and restaurant workers will be freed up to create food and service rather than punch in orders.
Unlike incumbent POS companies, we go beyond the transaction layer and create a rich relationship between the restaurant and its followers. Restaurants are brands with local followings, not commodities. We give merchants tools to grow and engage their customer base and convert offline, anonymous in-store traffic into digital followers.
For users, Snackpass is a way to save time, save money and connect with friends. We are building a social network unlike any other that exists today in the west. Social buying creates new ways to connect with friends over food. On Snackpass, you can share points, see your friends' orders, and team up to unlock value you can't get anywhere else.
About the Role ✨
As a Restaurant Growth Manager for Snackpass, you will have the opportunity to shape and lead Snackpass’ restaurant growth for the New England region. This role is 2/3 restaurant account management/upselling and 1/3 growth/ops. The ideal candidate is highly entrepreneurial with strong sales DNA and can operate as the quarterback of their markets.
The role is centered on continual improvement and high quality. It requires a highly versatile and well-rounded builder, someone who can create and drive strategy but also roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty. It's the intersection of sales, analytics, creativity, and problem-solving that makes the Snackpass Restaurant Growth Manager an exciting and challenging role.
- Act as the face of Snackpass to all restaurant partners within assigned markets.
- Assist new restaurants in onboarding with Snackpass, providing key insights and expertise in order to establish a successful launch on the platform
- Manage Snackpass's restaurant portfolio within your specified region, working with the restaurant's staff and ownership to increase GMV/revenue through promotions, upselling additional ordering sources, data and marketing
- Provide customer ordering and sales data to restaurant owners to assist in growth planning and successful Snackpass utilization
- Provide fanatical customer service to restaurant partners from the onboarding process through the mature relationship working with the Account Executives, Onboarding, CX and marketing teams
- Work cross functionality with the marketing, growth, product and operation teams to ensure excellence in your region
Your north star as a Restaurant Growth Manager is to make sure our restaurant partners all grow and thrive with Snackpass.
About you 🤝
- Candidates for this position must be based in Philadelphia area
- 3-5 years of proven success in a similar sales/account management/growth role - leading operations/logistics, leading diverse teams, developing procedures, optimizing systems, and achieving benchmark operational goals
- Analytical Thinking. Data-driven mentality and strong business judgment
- Strong interpersonal skills. Able to build and manage strong relationships with partners, Snackpass team/cross-functional colleagues, and Snackpass community
- Entrepreneurship mentality. Must be a self-starter and leader that assumes the risks and rewards of running an innovative sustainable operation
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Unlimited paid time off and 12 paid holidays
- Remote friendly
- Home office stipend
- Professional development stipend
- Flexible hours
- Ample Snackpass swag
- 12 weeks paid parental leave
- Employee referral bonus program
Snackpass is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. In fact, we are confident that the most inclusive and diverse teams accomplish the most extraordinary results.
We are currently not sponsoring H1B visas or transfers at this time. We will consider candidates with OPT for internship positions only. Other immigration needs will be reviewed on a case by case basis.