Smove thrives on making cities more liveable by solving all pain points around vehicle ownership and developing a service model around mobility & transportation.
If you possess a growth mindset, value open communication, and seek continuous learning opportunities, Smove is for you. We take pride in being a workplace that nurtures innovative, empowered employees while offering work-life balance and a dynamic learning culture.
Smove is looking for a CFO with extensive fundraising experience. As the Chief Finance Officer, you will play a key role within the executive leadership team. Specifically, you will:
- Drive financial planning for Smove by playing a key role in the executive leadership team and by leading the finance function
- Ensure that business activities, new opportunities, and action plans are assessed for financial impact, risks, and sustainability
- Lead and optimise business strategies, finance best practices, fundraising plans, and capital structure
- Perform complex financial engineering for business optimisation
- Build strong, high impact relationships with financial institutions and strategic partners
- Liaise with current and potential investors during fundraising, shareholder updates, and board meetings
- Enable Smove to stay lean, agile, and innovative by supporting the company’s growth with the required financial support and stability
ABOUT YOU: THE CHALLENGER
- A masters degree in finance or business
- 12+ years’ experience in finance with at least 5 years in a leadership position
- Experience with financial models, fundraising & investor relations, and compliance
- Extraordinary analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Proven track record as a trusted business partner to leaders across a business
- APAC experience is a must
- Passionate about working within the startup ecosystem--understands the ambiguity and fast paced nature of an early stage startup
- Ability to think outside of the box and use financial creativity to grow a business
- Data-driven, results-oriented problem solver
- Exceptional oral & written communicator
- Possesses maturity and a collaborative spirit
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.