Who We Are:
SmithRx is a rapidly growing, venture-backed Health-Tech company. Our mission is to disrupt the expensive and inefficient Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM) sector by building a next-generation drug acquisition platform driven by cutting edge technology, innovative cost saving tools, and best-in-class customer service. With hundreds of thousands of members onboarded since 2016, SmithRx has a solution that is resonating with clients all across the country.
We pride ourselves for our mission-driven and collaborative culture that inspires our employees to do their best work. We believe that the U.S healthcare system is in need of transformation, and we come to work each day dedicated to making that change a reality. At our core, we are guided by our company values of:
- Integrity: Do the right thing. Especially when it’s hard.
- Courage: Embrace the challenge.
- Together: Build bridges and lift up your colleagues.
We believe that an excellent customer support team is the lynchpin between happy customers and a best-in-class product. In healthcare specifically, exceptional service is of the utmost importance, as it enables our members (patients) to access appropriate care.
Successful candidates will have excellent communication, follow-through and data entry skills. If you like working in a fast-paced environment and demonstrating compassionate, genuine care for members and customers, this job is for you!
What you will do:
- Answer inbound calls and make outbound phone calls to and from members, physicians and pharmacies while delivering a world class member experience.
- Follow-up, resolve, and document issues related to the member interaction. Route inquiries needing further investigation to the appropriate department and conduct routine research as needed.
- Educate members about their pharmacy benefits.
- Deliver a one call resolution to our members by becoming an expert in the Pharmacy Benefits Management industry.
- Demonstrate a patient centric mindset and a high sense of urgency to solve member requests.
- Work with highly sensitive information while maintaining Personal Protected Information (PPI) and Health Insurance Portability & Accountability Act (HIPAA).
What you will bring to SmithRx:
- Must be locally based as the role requires working onsite at our Lehi office
- During ongoing pandemic, hybrid office/ work from home rotation available
- Requires 100% attendance during training period
- HS Diploma, GED or equivalent
- 1+ years experience working within call center
- Active listening, conversational speaking skills, with a high degree of empathy
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for helping people
- Proficiency in Mac, and Google Suite
- Monday through Friday work schedule, with rotating weekend and holiday shifts
- Prior experience with Salesforce Service Cloud, Talkdesk or other CRM tools is preferred
- Prior experience with benefits, employer benefits, insurance, prescriptions, medical billing, or experience at a pharmacy is preferred
- Prior experience resolving complex issues within a call center environment is preferred
What SmithRx offers You:
- Competitive pay: $19 per hour
- Highly competitive wellness benefits including Medical, Pharmacy, Dental and Vision Insurance. SmithRx pays up to 90% for you and your family.
- Fully paid Life insurance and Disability benefits
- 3 weeks PTO
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program
- Flexible Spending Benefits
- Generous Paid Parental Leave benefits
- Professional development, training and career growth opportunities
- Well-stocked kitchen