Who We Are:
SmithRx is a rapidly growing, venture-backed Health-Tech company. Our mission is to disrupt the expensive and inefficient Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM) sector by building a next-generation drug acquisition platform. With hundreds of thousands of members onboarded since 2016, SmithRx has a solution that is resonating with clients all across the country.
We pride ourselves for our mission-driven and collaborative culture that inspires our employees to do their best work. We believe that the U.S healthcare system is in need of transformation, and we come to work each day dedicated to making that change a reality. At our core, we are guided by our company values of:
- Integrity: Do the right thing. Especially when it’s hard.
- Courage: Embrace the challenge.
- Together: Build bridges and lift up your colleagues.
We believe that an excellent member support team is the lynchpin between happy users and a best-in-class product. In healthcare specifically, exceptional customer service is of the utmost importance, as it enables members to access the appropriate care. We are building a dedicated and empathetic support team to help patients get the critical drugs they need. As a Manager, you will be responsible for the operational efficiency of our member support team efficient daily operations of our member support team. Your two main focus areas are: meeting organizational and operational KPIs, and ensuring customer satisfaction.
What you will do:
- Directly manage, coach, and mentor a team of Member Support (call center) Specialists
- Recruit and hire new team members
- Lead training and onboarding for all new team members
- Provide day-to-day supervision, support, and escalation path for member support specialists on your team
- Manage team to meet target KPIs associated with our member support and operations
- Ensure efficient allocation of operations center resources and maintain high performance standards
- Identify and drive areas for operational process improvements to support scale
- Cross-functional collaboration with other departments including troubleshooting eligibility questions, claims adjudication, and benefit designs
What you will bring to SmithRx:
- 5+ years direct management experience leading teams in call-center operations and/or customer service, members support, or other member-facing operational environments
- Experience managing Team Leads and/or Managers
- HS diploma or GED or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated ability to maintain VoIP telephony platforms and Salesforce CRM
- Passion for delivery of highest-quality member services with high degree of empathy for members
- Passion for mentoring and helping team members with career pathing and skills enhancement
- Solutions-oriented problem solver driven by creating operational efficiencies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working at a fast-growing startup is a plus
- Previous experience with healthcare, pharmacy benefits, and/or claims processing a plus
What SmithRx Offers You:
- Highly competitive wellness benefits including Medical, Pharmacy, Dental, Vision, Life insurance
- Flexible Spending Benefits
- Discretionary Time Off
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program
- Commuter Benefits
- Paid Parental Leave benefits
- Professional development and training opportunities