Who we are:
SmithRx is a rapidly growing, venture-backed Health-Tech company. Our mission is to disrupt the expensive and inefficient Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM) sector by building a next-generation drug acquisition platform driven by cutting edge technology, innovative cost saving tools, and best-in-class customer service. With hundreds of thousands of members onboarded since 2016, SmithRx has a solution that is resonating with clients all across the country.
We pride ourselves for our mission-driven and collaborative culture that inspires our employees to do their best work. We believe that the U.S healthcare system is in need of transformation, and we come to work each day dedicated to making that change a reality. At our core, we are guided by our Company values of:
- Integrity: Do the right thing. Especially when it’s hard.
- Courage: Embrace the challenge.
- Together: Build bridges and lift up your colleagues.
The People Operations Specialist will thrive in the back-end environment of the People function and will assist with day-to-day tactical tasks within the People function.
This role will report to the People Operations Manager and partner with other members of the HR team on initiatives to support the Company’s overall business objectives.
What you will do:
- HR Operations: Enhance and help maintain HR programs/operations and processes to deliver a flawless employee experience:
- HR Administration:
- Provide administrative support in all aspects of HR Operations
- Monitor and triage HR inbox
- Assist in process compliance with SmithRx policies and guidelines, HR programs, perks, and benefits
- Maintain digital files for employees and documents; ensure data integrity in HRIS and employee files
- Assist with HR operations logistics and compliance matters (i.e., maintain postings, mailings, reminders)
- Respond to and complete employment verification requests in a timely and accurate manner
- Assist with immigration petitions/ matters
- Reporting and data management through HRIS system
- Handle logistics related to new hires starting in our Lehi office – assisting with orientation, I-9 verification, background checks, etc.
- Educating new hires on HR policies, internal procedures, and regulations
- Partner with People Operations Manager to run a stellar employee onboarding program for our new hires through high-touch engagement that exemplifies SmithRx culture and values.
- Assist in the offboarding process for our employees – ensure equipment is returned, systems and platforms updated, and documentation saved
What will you bring to SmithRx:
- 2-4 years of experience in HR operations/ coordination roles. Experience working in corporate HR settings is highly desirable
- Payroll experience highly desired
- Background in technology/healthcare companies preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Proficiency with Mac, MS Office Suite and G-Suite required
- Experience/ education exposure to data, reporting and analytics a plus
- Experience in HRIS toolsets. Bonus points for experience in Paylocity.
- Effective communication, interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion
- A ‘get it done’ creative attitude and an ability to seek out and implement novel solutions to meet a growing, dynamic, and ever-changing environment
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple projects simultaneously, be flexible, detail oriented and able to prioritize
Apply today! We'd love to meet you.