Who We Are:
SmithRx is a rapidly growing, venture-backed Health-Tech company. Our mission is to disrupt the expensive and inefficient Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM) sector by building a next-generation drug acquisition platform driven by cutting edge technology, innovative cost saving tools, and best-in-class customer service. With hundreds of thousands of members onboarded since 2016, SmithRx has a solution that is resonating with clients all across the country.
We pride ourselves for our mission-driven and collaborative culture that inspires our employees to do their best work. We believe that the U.S healthcare system is in need of transformation, and we come to work each day dedicated to making that change a reality. At our core, we are guided by our company values of:
- Do the right thing. Especially when it’s hard.
- Embrace the challenge.
- Build bridges and lift up your colleagues.
SmithRx has grown exponentially over the past several years and is seeking a Senior Talent Acquisition Partner to play a pivotal role in helping scale the organization for the next phase of growth. This is an exciting opportunity at an early-stage company with significant momentum and upside.
This role will partner with the VP, People on Talent Acquisition initiatives and strategy to fuel SmithRx’s rapid growth with the right people.
What will you do:
- Full cycle recruitment: job requisition intake, passive candidate generation/sourcing, candidate screening, interview facilitation, candidate & stakeholder management, and offer negotiations/closing candidates
- Create innovative out-of-the-box recruiting strategies to build a strong pipeline of talent rich in knowledge, skills, and diversity
- Promote SmithRx’s employer brand to build qualified talent pools and raise company awareness with both active and passive applicants
- Leverage market data and insights to help advise hiring managers into making strategic hiring decisions
- Partner with People team to execute on TA related projects, programs, and initiatives
- Optimize every aspect of the talent acquisition process by leveraging ATS (Greenhouse) to ensure a superior candidate experience
- Provide data insights on candidate pipeline health and conversion metrics to hiring managers/ key stakeholders
- Office management: Run all logistics related to the functioning of our Lehi office from receiving guests to shipments, office supplies, pantry/food programs, and other related items. Work cross-functionally with employees to understand and anticipate evolving workplace needs.
What you will bring to SmithRx:
- 7+ years of experience of full-lifecycle recruitment in a fast-paced, corporate environment. Experience at a rapidly growing venture-backed technology or healthcare startup a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Expertise in sourcing for exempt and non-exempt roles, and exceptional candidate management skills are required
- Advanced proficiency with ATS software (Greenhouse is a plus)
- Obsessed with creating great experiences for potential hires
- Effective communication, interpersonal and consultative skills - specifically with management and senior leaders
- You don't need handholding; you'd rather be given opportunities to explore than solutions to implement
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple projects simultaneously, be flexible, detail oriented and able to prioritize
- Skilled in negotiation, judgment, decision-making
- Ability to influence business by reporting and analyzing recruiting data
What SmithRx Offers You:
- Highly competitive health and wellness benefits including Medical, Pharmacy, Dental, Vision, Life insurance – 90% of cost paid for you and your family
- Flexible Spending Benefits
- Discretionary Time Off
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program
- Paid Parental Leave benefits
- Professional development and training opportunities
Apply today! We'd love to meet you.