Who We Are:
SmithRx is a rapidly growing, venture-backed Health-Tech company. Our mission is to disrupt the expensive and inefficient Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM) sector by building a next-generation drug acquisition platform driven by cutting edge technology, innovative cost saving tools, and best-in-class customer service. With hundreds of thousands of members onboarded since 2016, SmithRx has a solution that is resonating with clients all across the country.
We pride ourselves for our mission-driven and collaborative culture that inspires our employees to do their best work. We believe that the U.S healthcare system is in need of transformation, and we come to work each day dedicated to making that change a reality. At our core, we are guided by our company values:
- Do the right thing. Especially when it’s hard.
- Embrace the challenge.
- Build bridges and lift up your colleagues.
The Customer Success Team is focused on helping SmithRx’s clients derive the full value of their PBM services. We build and manage effective relationships with our customers’ operational leadership, communicating the value of our services in the context of customers’ business goals. We identify risks to customer satisfaction proactively and collaborate across product and operational lines to tenaciously pursue solutions and advocate for our customers.
As an Associate Account Manager (AM), you will be responsible for supporting the Account management team with daily activities that enable complete post-sale success and customer satisfaction. The Associate AM tackles day to day client and team needs, including escalation research, data reporting, and implementation support activities. Additionally, the Associate AM will carry smaller accounts to grow their knowledge and experience customer relationship management. Customer relationship engagement begins with involvement with our customers at implementation kick-off, development and maintenance of the customer success plan and orchestrating the involvement of additional SmithRx teams to ensure that the customer is achieving their stated business goals.
What You will do:
- Complete reporting and data requirements based on client and team needs
- Be accountable for customer satisfaction and retention of assigned client(s)
- Forge trusting relationships with client operational leadership
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of business challenges faced by customers
- Support research and data activities to drive resolution for escalated client issues, coordinating with internal and external teams as necessary
- Prioritize issues and assess escalations that may lead to client attrition risk with the Account Managers to ensure a strong mitigation plan is in place
What You will bring to SmithRx:
- An obsession with customer experience and customer satisfaction
- A passion for solving difficult problems together in collaboration with the broader team
- Executive-level communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively navigate and mediate conflict and foster honest dialogue
- Experience in Client relationship management ensuring expectations and deliverables are documented and met, key stakeholders are informed, and client satisfaction is achieved
- Ability to work independently as well as part of an extended, cross-functional team
- Self-driven, results-oriented work ethic with a positive outlook
- Ability to take initiative with little to no direction
- Be transparent and honest in a positive, professional and polite manner
- Conflict resolution skills
- Empathic communicator with a consultative approach, able to see things from other person's point of view
- At least 1-3 Years of working knowledge of healthcare benefits, account management, pharmacy benefits, commercial health insurance.
- Bachelor’s and Advanced Degree in a related field (strongly preferred)
What SmithRx Offers You:
- Total Rewards package that includes incentive bonus and stock options
- Highly competitive wellness benefits including Medical, Pharmacy, Dental, Vision, Life insurance
- Flexible Spending Benefits
- Discretionary Time Off
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program
- Paid Parental Leave benefits
- Professional development and training opportunities