As a Telephony Operations Analyst, you will manage and own technical implementations, configuration, vendor relationships, and executive reporting on telephony and other related systems. You will provide technical assistance and support for our enterprise Contact Center system and related integrations. You will also help with Support operations including employee engagement projects and operations logistics for running the business.
In 2005, Smartsheet was founded on the idea that teams and millions of people worldwide deserve a better way to deliver their very best work. Today, we deliver a leading cloud-based platform for work execution, empowering organizations to plan, capture, track, automate, and report on work at scale, resulting in more efficient processes and better business outcomes.
You will report to the Director of Global Customer Care Operations. This role is open to being 100% remote.
- Act as the primary administrator of the telephony system platform. This includes the design, creation, and implementation of new inbound/outbound campaigns
- Utilize telephony system and other related reports and tools to report on the Contact Center performance as a central resource for the Smartsheet Technical Support team
- Collaborate on telephony system integration and enhancements with the Salesforce administration team
- Design, develop, test, and implement IVR changes and call flows in support of our business requirements
- Manage telephony system performance, including monitoring of dropped calls, abandon rates, and other metrics needed to optimize service performance and the customer experience
- Respond to user-reported issues. Troubleshooting with agents and managers experiencing issues
- Continuously improve our customer experience through the analysis of the existing telephony system configuration
- Generate executive reports based on defined service level agreements and performance goals
- Be responsible for basic user account management within the telephony system; create, maintain and manage dialing lists and campaigns
- Maintain Support systems repository and work with the Procurement team on contract renewals and new Support team requests
- Manage employee engagement and operations projects and related operational logistics to support global business operations
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in business, mathematics, statistics, or the equivalent in other education and experience
- 2+ years of experience administering telephony systems in a Contact Center environment
- Previous experience managing telephony system dialer software and IVR, and ACD functionality in a 200+ seat call center
- Project management experience
- Detail-oriented, analytical, self-motivated, and comfortable with complex concepts
- Support Operations experience with a general understanding of business, processes, and metrics. Comfortable with managing business operations
- Smartsheet experience preferred, but not required
Perks & Benefits:
- Fully paid Health & Life insurance for full-time employees and family members
- Monthly stipend to support your work and productivity
- 12 days paid Vacation + Flexible Time Away Program
- 20 weeks fully paid Maternity Leave
- 12 weeks fully paid Paternity/Adoption Leave
- Personal paid Volunteer Day to support our community
- Opportunities for professional growth and development including access to LinkedIn Learning online courses
- Company Funded Perks including a counseling membership and your own personal Smartsheet account
- Teleworking options from any registered location in Costa Rica (role specific)
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering an inclusive environment with the best employees. We provide employment opportunities without regard to any legally protected status in accordance with applicable laws in the US, UK, Australia, Costa Rica, and Germany. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
At Smartsheet, we strive to build an inclusive environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our team members who also represent the diverse needs of our customers. We’re looking for people who are driven, authentic, supportive, effective, and honest. You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match our job description—if your career path has been nontraditional, that will set you apart. At Smartsheet, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who aren’t afraid to be innovative—join us!