At Smartsheet our mission is to empower everyone to improve how they work. Our customers create amazing solutions in Smartsheet to improve work processes and get things done - everything from simple inventory tracking systems to specialized manufacturing pipelines, made up of sheets and dashboards, reports and automation, forms and data integrations. Over 100,000 businesses, and millions of information workers, trust Smartsheet to help them accelerate business execution, enhance collaboration and visibility, and empower individuals.
We are looking for experienced Senior Product Managers to join our Product Organization at Smartsheet. Join us and help these businesses leverage the potential of their workforce and mobilize their talent.
You will report to a Product Leader and may work remotely (in the U.S.) or in our Bellevue, WA office.
- Work directly with customers to discover and prioritize use cases and requirements
- Take on an important cross-functional role in a collaborative and diverse environment, demonstrating every day your obsession for customers and determination to build a great product
- Analyze data and feedback to identify both problem areas and opportunities
- Collaborate with research, design and engineering to create simple and innovative solutions
- Present and justify new ideas to product development leadership
- Prioritize product roadmaps and effectively manage product delivery plans
- Support other duties as needed
- 5+ years experience as a product manager for a software product, B2B or B2C cloud experience
- 5+ years experience as a product owner on agile development teams
- Experience taking a product from conception to market
- Experience delivering consumer grade experiences for challenging business problems
- Experience analyzing business and usage data to understand usage patterns and priorities
- Experience working with UX and engineering teams; deep commitment to customers and team collaboration
- Experience communicating directly with customers to understand their unique challenges
- "Roll-up-your-sleeves" passion to work across multiple disciplines and all aspects of product development process to drive real results
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human-Centered Design, Computer Science, or a related field, or equivalent experience
Perks & Benefits:
- HSA,100% employer-paid premiums, or Buy-up medical/vision and dental coverage options for full-time employees
- Equity - Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) with all offers
- Lucrative Employee Stock Purchase Program (15% discount)
- 401k Match to help you save for your future (50% of your contribution up to the first 6% of your eligible pay)
- Monthly stipend to support your work and productivity
- Flexible Time Away Program, plus Incidental Sick Leave
- Up to 24 weeks of Parental Leave
- Personal paid Volunteer Day to support our community
- Opportunities for professional growth and development including access to LinkedIn Learning online courses
- Company Funded Perks, including a counseling membership, primary care membership, local retail discounts, and your own personal Smartsheet account
- Teleworking options from any registered location in the U.S. (role specific)
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering an inclusive environment with the best employees. We provide employment opportunities without regard to any legally protected status in accordance with applicable laws in the US, UK, and Australia. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
At Smartsheet, we strive to build an inclusive environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our team members who also represent the diverse needs of our customers. We’re looking for people who are driven, authentic, supportive, effective, and honest. You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match our job description—if your career path has been nontraditional, that will set you apart. At Smartsheet, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who aren’t afraid to be innovative—join us!