Do you have a passion for technology platforms that drive business growth? Do you love simplifying complex processes to reduce redundancy? Do you aspire to find ways to connect data points across platforms to tell stories? Do you enjoy empowering cross-functional teams to be more efficient at execution?
If yes, we are looking for you to join our Digital Marketing Team as the Martech/Adtech Technologist who will bridge the gap between business and technology. The Digital Marketing Team comprises of 3 areas of focus, 1) Marketing Website Development, 2) Personalization & Optimization and 3) MarTech/AdTech and Data Analytics
We collaborate across multiple areas of the organization focusing on marketing and advertising to understand the challenges and identify areas of opportunity to improve, remove technical hurdles and simplify.
By understanding the needs of our customers, establishing objectives, and measuring success, we will drive better business decisions and achieve success.
You will report to the Technical Product Manager, MarTech/Adtech in the digital team, and can be based remotely or at our Bellevue, WA headquarters.
- Understand and illustrate how different technology platforms connect and integrate together to drive better marketing and advertising efficiency
- Drive teams adoption of technology platforms through documentation, user training and user support
- Collaborate and work closely with stakeholders in multiple marketing and advertising functions to understand their goals and challenges
- Help troubleshoot technology and data issues with various internal functions and external vendors and agencies
- Research, identify and promote technology platforms to supplement and/or enhance our existing MarTech/AdTech stack
- Work with internal data engineering teams, platform vendors and ad agency partners to implement and integrate platforms and tracking data for performance measurement
- Facilitate the envision and design the modern MarTech stacks that collect and utilize customer data to create a personalized digital experience
- Partnering with Program Management Office, actively drive, coordinate, and participate in improvements across all marketing technology related programs and processes
- 3+ years work experience with rolling out technology platforms (preference MarTech and/or AdTech platforms)
- Strong technical acumen of how digital marketing and advertising platforms work
- Understand how privacy laws affect marketing and advertising (GDPR, CCPA, etc..)
- Familiarity with lead funnel, campaign execution and performance, marketing automation, customer data platform analytics and metrics
- Experience gathering requirements and technical specification for MarTech or analytical projects.
- Bonus for past experience managing Google Marketing Platforms, Google Analytics, Marketo, Salesforce, and CDP platforms.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to manage multiple projects and perform under tight deadlines
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent work experience
Perks and Benefits:
- HSA, 100% employer-paid premiums, or Buy-up medical/vision and dental coverage options for full-time employees
- Equity - Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) with all offers
- Lucrative Employee Stock Purchase Program (15% discount)
- 401k Match to help you save for your future (50% of your contribution up to the first 6% of your eligible pay)
- Monthly stipend to support your work and productivity
- Flexible Time Away Program, plus Incidental Sick Leave
- Up to 24 weeks of Parental Leave
- Personal paid Volunteer Day to support our community
- Opportunities for professional growth and development including access to LinkedIn Learning online courses
- Company Funded Perks, including a counseling membership, primary care membership, local retail discounts, and your own personal Smartsheet account
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering an inclusive environment with the best employees. We provide employment opportunities without regard to any legally protected status in accordance with applicable laws in the US, UK, and Australia. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
At Smartsheet, we strive to build an inclusive environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our team members who also represent the diverse needs of our customers. We’re looking for people who are driven, authentic, supportive, effective, and honest. You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match our job description—if your career path has been nontraditional, that will set you apart. At Smartsheet, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who aren’t afraid to be innovative—join us!