We are looking for a Senior Sales Strategy Analyst to implement projects to support sales territory/quota planning process, coverage model design, and sales compensation modeling, design, analysis and systems improvements.
In 2005, Smartsheet was founded on the idea that teams and millions of people worldwide deserve a better way to achieve their very best work. Today, we achieve a cloud-based platform for work execution, empowering organizations to plan, capture, track, automate, and report on work at scale, resulting in more efficient processes and better outcomes.
You will report to our Director of Sales Operations located in our Bellevue, WA office.
- Identify opportunities to improve data collection, quality of data, and integration
- Look for improvement through analytics, quantitative insights, and good business sense
- Develop relationships with Sales and Sales Ops leaders to ensure programs and communications are aligned with our priorities and outcomes
- Support teams and leaders with process improvement, measurement, tracking and analytics
- Support data analysis and modeling efforts for Sales and Customers Excellence
- Identify opportunities for automation of existing processes. Work with commissions team, sales operations, fields systems, Business Intelligence (BI), and IT team to bring these ideas to life
- 8+ years of enterprise software or equivalent technology experience with expertise in sales planning, analysis and sales compensation
- Experience in Cloud and SaaS Go-to-Market (GTM)
- Experience with Salesforce.com, planning tools, and commissions platforms
- Experience taking ownership, leading data-driven analyses to achieve outcomes
- A creative ability and process mindset to build solutions that delight employees
- Experience simplifying and explaining complex problems to different types of audience, including executives
- BA and MBA preferred, or equivalent experience
Perks & Benefits:
- HSA, 100% employer-paid premiums, or Buy-up medical/vision and dental coverage options for full-time employees
- Equity - Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) with all offers
- Lucrative Employee Stock Purchase Program (15% discount)
- 401k Match to help you save for your future (50% of your contribution up to the first 6% of your eligible pay)
- Monthly stipend to support your work and productivity
- Flexible Time Away Program, plus Incidental Sick Leave
- Up to 24 weeks of Parental Leave
- Personal paid Volunteer Day to support our community
- Opportunities for professional growth and development including access to LinkedIn Learning online courses
- Company Funded Perks, including a counseling membership, primary care membership, local retail discounts, and your own personal Smartsheet account
- Teleworking options from any registered location in the U.S. (role specific)
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering an inclusive environment with the best employees. We provide employment opportunities without regard to any legally protected status in accordance with applicable laws in the US, UK, and Australia. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
At Smartsheet, we strive to build an inclusive environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our team members who also represent the diverse needs of our customers. We’re looking for people who are driven, authentic, supportive, effective, and honest. You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match our job description—if your career path has been nontraditional, that will set you apart. At Smartsheet, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who aren’t afraid to be innovative—join us!