In 2005, Smartsheet was founded on the idea that teams and millions of people worldwide deserve a better way to achieve their very best work. Today, we provide a leading cloud-based platform for work execution, empowering organizations to plan, capture, track, automate, and report on work at scale, resulting in more efficient processes and better results.
As Senior Product Manager, you will support our Authentication team to develop the charter for and build out the identity infrastructure and user-facing experiences that our rapidly-growing global customer base needs. You'll partner with other product and customer-facing teams across the organization to address critical business needs and develop identity solutions for our SMB and enterprise customers alike. Sitting at the front door of every customer's Smartsheet experience, you'll ensure customers' first touch with the platform is seamless, secure, compliant, performant – and delightful.
You'll report to the senior Manager of Product Management and can be based remotely or at our Bellevue, WA Headquarters.
- Understand the needs of enterprise IT professionals to build products with great market fit and that fuel future growth.
- Create and refine a compelling charter and vision for our identity capabilities.
- Work with our customers to ensure their identity, security and compliance needs are met by our current and future roadmap.
- Be as comfortable in a room of engineers discussing AuthN infrastructure as you are with clients building relationships and understanding their needs.
- Drive the release process end-to-end: Establish the roadmap, break down the work into a well-prioritized plan, execute and iterate.
- Know when to make trade-offs, when to hold firm, and be willing to stand behind your decision.
- Work closely with both your own and cross-organizational teams to create compelling and compliant customer experiences.
- 4+ years of Product Management experience
- Experience working with identity, access management, authorization or authentication technologies, especially with enterprise customers and IT professionals
- Experience delivering software products from inception to launch
- Pride in creating delightful user experiences
- Focus on metrics and analytics
- Experience with agile development processes and frequent product releases
- Technical degree, or equivalent experience working with engineers to make product decisions on behalf of customers
Perks & Benefits:
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Equity - Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) with all offers
- Lucrative Employee Stock Purchase Program (15% discount)
- 401k Match to help you save for your future (50% of your contribution up to the first 6% of your eligible pay)
- Monthly stipend to support your work and productivity
- Flexible Time Away Program, plus Incidental Sick Leave
- Up to 24 weeks of Parental Leave
- Personal paid Volunteer Day to support our community
- Opportunities for professional growth including access to LinkedIn Learning online courses
- Company Funded Perks, including a counseling membership, primary care membership, local retail discounts, and your own personal Smartsheet account
- Teleworking options from any registered location in the U.S. (role specific)
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering an inclusive environment with the best employees. We provide employment opportunities without regard to any legally protected status in accordance with applicable laws in the US, UK, and Australia. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
At Smartsheet, we strive to build an inclusive environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our team members who also represent the diverse needs of our customers. We're looking for people who are driven, authentic, supportive, effective, and honest. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match our job description—if your career path has been nontraditional, that will set you apart. At Smartsheet, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who aren't afraid to be innovative—join us!