In 2005, Smartsheet was founded on the idea that teams and millions of people worldwide deserve a better way to deliver their very best work. Today, the company delivers a leading cloud-based platform for work execution, empowering organizations to plan, capture, track, automate, and report on work at scale, resulting in more efficient processes and better business outcomes. Smartsheet went public on the New York Stock Exchange in April 2018 and currently enables collaboration, better decision making, and accelerated innovation for over 80,000 domain-based customers in 190 countries, including 96 of the Fortune 100.
Smartsheet is looking for an experienced Corporate IT Infrastructure Project Manager to drive quality, efficiency and collaboration within our Corporate IT environment. We're looking for a proven Project Manager who specializes in establishing collaborative relationships across teams and can inspire employee engagement through effective communication.
This role will report to the Director of IT Infrastructure and will be located at Smartsheet’s office in Bellevue, WA.
- Own the design, development and execution of Smarsheet’s projects within the Corporate IT Infrastructure space
- Plan and execute all project management activities including scope, requirements, technical design and development, testing, communication, risk management, budget, and resources
- Work with business leadership to document a clear vision of business problems or opportunities being addressed with Smartsheet Corporate IT
- Help influence direction across other business units such as Compliance, Engineering, and InfoSec
- Utilize project management techniques to deliver projects on time and to effectively meet business objectives
- Apply strategic thinking to iterate and scale systems and projects to meet Smartsheet’s global needs
- Take projects from original concept through final implementation
- Define project scope and objectives
- Track progress toward project objectives to ensure that all requirements are met
- Provide feedback to the project team and their managers
- Own communication with key stakeholders; ability to influence and drive alignment across departments
- Provide technical and analytical guidance to project team
- 5+ years of focused project management experience
- PMP certification or a demonstrated proficiency
- Experienced in ITIL/ITSM practices
- Proficiency with IT infrastructure deployments and migrations.
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, presentation), with the ability to explain technical subjects to non-technical end user personnel in large enterprises
- Strong interpersonal skills and collaborative work style
- Dedicated to meeting and delivering on business objectives
- Resilience, with the ability to adapt under changing business priorities
- Experience with risk management; identifying issues and escalating as appropriate
- Strong understanding of the Agile process
Perks & Benefits
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Equity - Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) Equity with all offers
- Lucrative Employee Stock Purchase Program (15% discount)
- 401k Match to help you save for your future (50% of your contribution up to the first 6% of your eligible pay)
- Monthly stipend to support your work and productivity
- 15 days PTO to start, plus Flexible Sick Leave
- Teleworking options from any registered location in the U.S. (role specific)
- Up to 24 weeks of Parental Leave
- Personal paid Volunteer Day to support our community
- Opportunities for professional growth and development including access to LinkedIn Learning online courses
- Company Funded Perks, including a counseling membership, primary care membership, local retail discounts, and your own personal Smartsheet account
Equal Opportunity Employer
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering an inclusive environment with the best employees. We provide employment opportunities without regard to any legally protected status in accordance with applicable laws in the US, UK, and Australia. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
At Smartsheet, we strive to build an inclusive environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our team members who also represent the diverse needs of our customers. We're looking for people who are driven, authentic, supportive, effective, and honest. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match our job description—if your career path has been nontraditional, that will set you apart. At Smartsheet, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who aren't afraid to be innovative—join us!