Smartsheet is looking for a Customer Success Associate to manage a set of small to medium sized accounts to help create a high level of customer satisfaction, successful product use, and customer retention. You will be the primary contact for important customers, understand customer success criteria, address questions, resolve issues and over time serve as a trusted Smartsheet advisor. For you, this is a career-defining opportunity to join us at an essential moment and have a significant impact. You have experience with Software as a Service (SaaS) account management, maintaining high customer renewal rates as a result of ongoing customer engagement, and technical leadership.
This important role is part of the Customer Success team, reports to the Senior Manager, Customer Success and is based at Smartsheet’s London, UK office.
- Perform initial onboarding of accounts with enterprise level customers, ensuring adoption and ongoing engagement throughout the customer’s lifetime
- Accomplish a comprehensive engagement and communications strategy that maintains high customer satisfaction
- Be the Smartsheet expert providing guidance and addressing challenges on work/ project management and collaboration to customers
- Perform periodic customer success reviews that confirm satisfaction, resolve issues with the help of the Technical Support team, and expand Smartsheet use throughout the account
- Develop processes and best practices to ensure customers are realizing the greatest possible value from Smartsheet
- Use usage patterns to gain insights, provide guidance and increase customer satisfaction
- Be the primary interface to manage and resolve any essential situations
- Work with the Sales and Professional Services team to share customer insights that inform additional product and service sales opportunities
- Provide expert customer insight to product management, marketing and sales on what innovation and improvement in the user experience, product capabilities and features, and customer engagement processes that ensure rapid adoption, usage velocity, high renewal and referral rates in our larger customers, many of which operate at massive scale
- Exceed all performance targets, including maintaining high unit renewal rates
- Other duties as assigned
- Account management experience, for mid to later stage SaaS software,
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field is preferred
- Experience maintaining valuable and outcome-based relationships with a diverse customer account base
- Outstanding task management skills across a varied set of responsibilities
- Passion for working with leading edge, web-based technologies and a desire to understand Smartsheet’s benefits, use cases, and business and technical elements, with the ability to explain technical subjects to non-technical end-user personnel in large enterprises
- Build trust by understanding and addressing customer requirements
- Willing to travel periodically based on customer and business need
Perks & Benefits:
- Employer-paid Private Medical and Dental, additional cost for family members
- Lucrative Employee Stock Purchase Program (15% discount)
- Monthly contributions toward your pension
- 33 days paid for Holiday, plus 10 Sick days
- 12 weeks fully paid Paternity/Maternity/Adoption Leave
- Personal paid Volunteer Day to support our community
- Opportunities for professional growth and development including access to Audible for Business and LinkedIn Learning online courses
- Company Funded Perks including a counselling membership, salary sacrifice options, commuter discounts, and your own personal Smartsheet account
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering an inclusive environment with the best employees. We provide employment opportunities without regard to any legally protected status in accordance with applicable laws in the US, UK, and Australia. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
At Smartsheet, we strive to build an inclusive environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our team members who also represent the diverse needs of our customers. We’re looking for people who are driven, authentic, supportive, effective, and honest. You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match our job description—if your career path has been nontraditional, that will set you apart. At Smartsheet, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who aren’t afraid to be innovative—join us!
Our Candidate Privacy Notice describes how Smartsheet may process your personal data, including the use of a third party provider for application submissions.