Smartsheet is looking for a Partner Success Director. The Partner Success Director will be responsible for the creation and management of the Professional Services Partner Delivery Ecosystem to support the Professional Services and Smartsheet operating plan. You will develop and lead the program and be the primary contact for these partners, understanding their path to success, sharing best practices, providing guidance, and helping them realize value from their Smartsheet services delivery relationship.
The Partner Success Director shall be responsible to the business through setting and meeting financial and operational goals and the creation of the partner service delivery program and development of partner relationships and competencies.
This role requires a leader with a unique blend of business leadership, people and relationship management skills, business development, technical and financial acumen, and comm
You will report to the Senior Director of Specialized Services.
- Work with Sales, CE and Professional Services leaders to develop and implement the partner service delivery strategy, policies and plans which supports the Smartsheet operating plan.
- Develops and implements work group strategies, policies and plans.
- Ensures cross-functional integration and alignment of work across departments.
- Identifies capabilities required across the partner service delivery function and develops plans to reduce gaps.
- Identifies partner ecosystem business opportunities that provide sustainable growth, profitability and Smartsheet market share.
- Allocates resources for the work group.
- Develops relationships with Smartsheet partners to deliver business in existing and new accounts, as well as ensuring our partners assist in delivering successful projects across targeted Smartsheet sales segments.
- Build and maintain relationships between Professional Services and the partner ecosystem.
- Develop and execute capacity and capability plans to assure partners are well positioned to deliver successful customer implementations with high degrees of customer success.
- White-glove onboarding & growth guidance for strategic partners.
- Develop and deliver a Professional Services training program with a focus on our partner business success.
- Effectively coach & enable partners both remotely and face-to-face as needed on both the technical and financial (P&L) aspects of their Smartsheet professional services practice.
- Identify gaps in knowledge and processes and work with all levels of leadership (internal and external) to ensure rapid deployment of training and tools needed to address those gaps.
- Develop and deliver Standard Operating Procedures (Service Catalog, Professional Services Methodology, Customer Outcomes Journey, etc.)
- Communicate partner programs’ requirements & benefits across the ecosystem.
- Drive governance through stakeholder communication, execution plans, reporting and dashboard preparation, and global alignment with other regions.
- Drive regular partner cadence including pipeline reviews, operational excellence to drive partners and Smartsheet executive alignment.
- Provide day-to-day management of the partner ecosystem in the region.
- Minimum of 12+ years’ experience in software or IT organizations with a demonstrated track record of successfully executing in a partner services delivery ecosystem role.
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA or advanced degree preferred.
- Prior P&L management experience preferred.
- Proven experience building/growing a business function.
- Strong working knowledge of work group and cross-organizational dependencies and recognized as a subject matter specialist on the business function.
Perks & Benefits:
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Equity - Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) Equity with all offers
- Lucrative Employee Stock Purchase Program (15% discount)
- 401k Match (50% up to 6%, effective May 1st) to help you save for your future
- Monthly stipend towards your commute to work
- Flexible Time Away Program, plus Incidental Sick Leave
- Up to 24 weeks of Parental Leave
- Personal paid Volunteer Day to support our community
- Opportunities for professional growth and development including access to Audible for Business and LinkedIn Learning online courses
- Company Funded Perks, including a counseling membership, primary care membership, local retail discounts, and your own personal Smartsheet account
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering an inclusive environment with the best employees. We provide employment opportunities without regard to any legally protected status in accordance with applicable laws in the US, UK, and Australia. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
At Smartsheet, we strive to build an inclusive environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our team members who also represent the diverse needs of our customers. We're looking for people who are driven, authentic, supportive, effective, and honest. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match our job description—if your career path has been nontraditional, that will set you apart. At Smartsheet, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who aren't afraid to be innovative—join us!