Smartsheet is looking for an Office L in our office in London, England, to provide support to the growing team. You will be responsible for managing office and facility operations. You must enjoy the challenges of supporting diverse people and programs. You will need to remain flexible and efficient.
In 2005, Smartsheet was founded on the idea that teams and millions of people worldwide deserve a better way to deliver their very best work. Today, we deliver a leading cloud-based platform for work execution, empowering organisations to plan, capture, track, automate, and report on work at scale, resulting in more efficient processes and better results.
You will be office-based at our London, UK site and report to the Sr. Manager, Workplace Services, based in our Bellevue, WA headquarters.
- Manage vendor relationships to ensure Workplace Service programs are well executed and are meeting company needs per our global program standards
- Be the liaison to building management; coordinate maintenance, janitorial, and other building operations and services.
- Maintain facility cleanliness, appearance and functionality, including common areas such as lobbies, conference rooms, and pantry with global facility maintenance programming standards
- Manage our corporate food and beverage program
- Communicate with the team regarding all aspects of operations through our standard communication channels
- Manage shipping services for all incoming and outgoing business-related packages
- Plan and execute all office events, including setup and catering logistics
- Manage inventory and order fulfilment of company branded merchandise for new hire welcome kits or to support Workplace Service programming
- Assist HR and IT with onboarding and offboarding employees and contractors
- Support employees and maintain a high level of engagement in the employee experience
- Sit at the reception desk to greet candidates and guests, manage packages and vendor visits.
- Be a Smartsheet cultural ambassador by recognising and developing the culture of the office while continuing to champion the core Smartsheet values.
- Provide administrative support to other departments as able based on the priority list.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 4+ years of relevant experience in office or facilities management
- Strong prioritisation skills
- Ability to provide occasional coverage outside of normal business hours
- Familiarity with Google Drive, Docs and Slides
- Analytical and data-driven approach
- Customer service skills consistent with our values and commitment to employee, candidate and visitor experience
- Ability to manage highly sensitive situations
- Comfortability with frequent change
- Ability to move throughout the facility (standing, walking, kneeling, or bending) for extended periods of time and ability to lift boxes or equipment up to 23 kg as needed
Perks & Benefits:
- Employer-paid Private Medical and Dental, additional cost for family members
- Lucrative Employee Stock Purchase Program (15% discount)
- Monthly contributions toward your pension
- 25 days paid for Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
- 12 weeks fully paid Paternity/Adoption Leave
- 20 weeks fully paid Maternity Leave
- Personal paid Volunteer Day to support our community
- Opportunities for professional growth and development including access to LinkedIn Learning online courses.
- Company Funded Perks including a counseling membership, salary sacrifice options, commuter discounts, and your own personal Smartsheet account.
- Teleworking options from any registered location in the UK (role specific)
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering an inclusive environment with the best employees. We provide employment opportunities without regard to any legally protected status in accordance with applicable laws in the US, UK, and Australia. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
At Smartsheet, we strive to build an inclusive environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our team members who also represent the diverse needs of our customers. We’re looking for people who are driven, authentic, supportive, effective, and honest. You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match our job description—if your career path has been nontraditional, that will set you apart. At Smartsheet, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who aren’t afraid to be innovative—join us!