In 2005, Smartsheet was founded on the idea that teams and millions of people worldwide deserve a better way to deliver their very best work. Today, we deliver a leading cloud-based platform for work execution, empowering organizations to plan, capture, track, automate, and report on work at scale, resulting in more efficient processes and better business outcomes.
It’s up to the Growth team, and this role in particular, to deliver an amazing experience from signup to paid customer and account expansion. To do so, we instrument the user journey, find places where there could be friction, and build innovative products & features to help information workers accomplish their goals. This role is a special opportunity for someone who enjoys the intersection of Product, Data Analytics, UX, Sales and Marketing, to leverage an experiment based strategy to help millions of users experience the magic of Smartsheet.
As the Senior Product Manager - Growth, you will own the charter to expand our engagement, virality, and customer base through product strategies across the Smartsheet platform. You design and build new features, prioritize experiments to learn and iterate, all while using data and user research to drive growth. You will report to the Product Leader in this area and can be based remotely or at our Bellevue, WA Headquarters.
You will report to the Sr. Director of Growth and can be based remotely or at our Bellevue, WA Headquarters.
- Deeply understand the Smartsheet customer base, specifically what product features and experiments will drive virality
- Create and communicate a compelling vision for your portfolio of features and experiments
- Work closely with design and engineering to create compelling high quality customer experiences
- Work closely with other Product Managers to inform product direction and tradeoff decisions by using a data-driven approach with quantitative and/or qualitative data
- Strong data-driven approach to identifying the highest potential areas across the product experience to drive virality
- Develop a rapid pace of testing, learning, iterating and improving
- 8+ years of Product Management experience
- Experience managing, prioritizing, and executing on a Product Led Growth AB testing strategy
- Ownership of key business metrics (Acquisition, Activation, Retention, Referrals, Revenue)
- Experience delivering software products from inception to launch
- Strong organizational skills to manage & execute complex launches
- Pride in creating delightful user experiences
- Experience with agile development processes and frequent product releases
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or a related field of study
Perks & Benefits:
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Equity - Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) with all offers
- Lucrative Employee Stock Purchase Program (15% discount)
- 401k Match to help you save for your future (50% of your contribution up to the first 6% of your eligible pay)
- Monthly stipend to support your work and productivity
- Flexible Time Away Program, plus Incidental Sick Leave
- Up to 24 weeks of Parental Leave
- Personal paid Volunteer Day to support our community
- Opportunities for professional growth and development including access to LinkedIn Learning online courses
- Company Funded Perks, including a counseling membership, primary care membership, local retail discounts, and your own personal Smartsheet account
- Teleworking options from any registered location in the U.S. (role specific)
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering an inclusive environment with the best employees. We provide employment opportunities without regard to any legally protected status in accordance with applicable laws in the US, UK, and Australia. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
At Smartsheet, we strive to build an inclusive environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our team members who also represent the diverse needs of our customers. We’re looking for people who are driven, authentic, supportive, effective, and honest. You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match our job description—if your career path has been nontraditional, that will set you apart. At Smartsheet, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who aren’t afraid to be innovative—join us!