Smartsheet is looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to support our growing team of in-house recruiters. You will play an essential part in the creation, administration, and execution of interviews for our Boston/International regions while simultaneously elevating our standards of excellent candidate care and customer service.
In 2005, Smartsheet was founded on the idea that teams and millions of people worldwide deserve a better way to deliver their very best work. Today, we deliver a leading cloud-based platform for work execution, empowering organizations to plan, capture, track, automate, and report on work at scale, resulting in more efficient processes and better business outcomes.
As a part of our growing global Talent Acquisition team, you will report to the Manager of Recruiting, who is located in Bellevue, WA. Because of COVID, Smartsheet is currently onboarding all candidates remotely.
- Schedule onsite and remote interviews, demos/presentations, and executive meetings, confirming the details and logistics directly with the candidates
- Partner with recruiters, hiring managers, interviewers, executive admins, and the IT/office team to provide a seamless interviewing experience for all involved
- Be the point person during onsite interviews, providing excellent candidate care to our guests
- Support the managers of recruiting with reporting, recruiting events, and administrative tasks
- Ad hoc support of recruiters as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- 2+ years of experience in a high-volume customer-facing role
- 1+ years of experience with scheduling onsite and remote interviews in multiple time zones
- Proficient, professional experience using G-suite products; Zoom
- Experience using an ATS; Greenhouse a plus
- Great prioritization and organizational skills
- Demonstrate Smartsheet's Values in Action
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree
- Ability to work in the U.S. on an ongoing basis for any employer
Perks & Benefits:
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Equity - Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) Equity with all offers
- Lucrative Employee Stock Purchase Program (15% discount)
- 401k Match to help you save for your future (50% of your contribution up to the first 6% of your eligible pay)
- Monthly stipend to support your work and productivity
- 15 days PTO to start, plus Flexible Sick Leave
- Teleworking options from any registered location in the U.S. (role specific)
- Up to 24 weeks of Parental Leave
- Personal paid Volunteer Day to support our community
- Opportunities for professional growth and development including access to LinkedIn Learning online courses
- Company Funded Perks, including a counseling membership, primary care membership, local retail discounts, and your own personal Smartsheet account
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering an inclusive environment with the best employees. We provide employment opportunities without regard to any legally protected status in accordance with applicable laws in the US, UK, and Australia. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
At Smartsheet, we strive to build an inclusive environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our team members who also represent the diverse needs of our customers. We're looking for people who are driven, authentic, supportive, effective, and honest. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match our job description—if your career path has been nontraditional, that will set you apart. At Smartsheet, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who aren't afraid to be innovative—join us!