At Smartsheet, our purpose is to empower everyone to achieve more. We're hiring a UX Researcher II to oversee end-to-end UX Research related to customer acquisition, onboarding and revenue growth. Researchers at Smartsheet come from a diverse range of traditional and non-traditional backgrounds. We apply principles of design thinking to create engaging, valuable, and intuitive user experiences for our customers. As a member of the Experience Design team, you'll shape the future of work.
You will report to our Manager of UX Research and can be located remotely in the US in our Bellevue, WA office.
- Participate in end-to-end UX Research work related to Customer Engagement: customer acquisition, onboarding, revenue growth, and Smartsheet Home
- Work with Design, Product Management and Engineering to build experiences that make prospective and new customers realize the value of Smartsheet and the possibilities it has to change the way people work
- Partner with Product Marketing, Digital Sales, Customer Success and other teams to synthesize what others know and bring your insights to other teams
- Understand what prospective customers need, what makes Smartsheet unique, and how to capture the minds and hearts of new customers
- Support research programs that go beyond the immediate needs of your partners
- Support other responsibilities as needed
- Experience supporting end-to-end research to support the product lifecycle
- Conducted audience analysis and created relevant artifacts to explain target users
- Shipped products in an agile environment
- Experience partnering with product teams and executives
- Expertise in UX Research, Strategy, and Service Design
- Expertise understanding, describing, and optimizing processes
- Used multiple research methods and have invented a couple yourself
Perks & Benefits:
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Equity - Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) with all offers
- Lucrative Employee Stock Purchase Program (15% discount)
- 401k Match to help you save for your future (50% of your contribution up to the first 6% of your eligible pay)
- Monthly stipend to support your work and productivity
- Flexible Time Away Program, plus Incidental Sick Leave
- Up to 24 weeks of Parental Leave
- Personal paid Volunteer Day to support our community
- Opportunities for professional growth and development including access to LinkedIn Learning online courses
- Company Funded Perks, including a counseling membership, primary care membership, local retail discounts, and your own personal Smartsheet account
- Teleworking options from any registered location in the U.S. (role specific)
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering an inclusive environment with the best employees. We provide employment opportunities without regard to any legally protected status in accordance with applicable laws in the US, UK, and Australia. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
At Smartsheet, we strive to build an inclusive environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our team members who also represent the diverse needs of our customers. We're looking for people who are driven, authentic, supportive, effective, and honest. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match our job description—if your career path has been nontraditional, that will set you apart. At Smartsheet, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who aren't afraid to be innovative—join us!