APAC Partner Enablement Leader
As a Partner Enablement Leader, you will work to execute and maintain technical enablement programs for Smartsheet Partners. Being a subject matter expert on Smartsheet core and advanced products is an absolute must as our partners will recognize you as a technical resource for their success. You’ll use that expertise to create and deliver a programmatic approach to upskilling our partner ecosystem’s professional services delivery skills.
- Execute and Manage the Partner Enablement program regionally and work with all key stakeholders to ensure the success of the program
- Work cross functionally to build partner competency and skills via instructor led and web based training programs.
- Skill at presenting a broad range of Smartsheet content: Product, Technical, Use Case, Target Personas, How to Sell, Services Delivery Methodology and Program Enablement. Experience maintaining audience energy level with live and virtual events. Ease with multi-hour presentation formats.
- Grade partner exams and challenges for pass/fail of Smartsheet proficiency across product, sales and professional services accreditations.
- Create new, and scale existing, programs and materials for product: connectors, integration tools, and other advanced products.
- Manage content in our partner relationship management tool to drive ongoing engagement and relevant information share to our partner ecosystem.
- Build strong cross-functional relationships to achieve learning objectives and share best-practices across the product education community
- Work closely with internal teams, developing certification courses in Smartsheet University to scale the approach via the partner channel
- Work closely with Asia Pac Partner Success Leader to guide their Smartsheet Services practice build.
- Sydney, Australia based
- Experience with a services-centric partner community in B2B Software [ Salesforce, ServiceNow, SAP, others ]
- Understanding of enterprise software Professional Services practice economics.
- Passion for working with leading edge, web-based technologies and a desire to deeply understand Smartsheet’s benefits, use cases, and business and technical elements
- 3-5 years of experience in a technical field (ex: Consulting, software technical support, training, customer success etc)
- Demonstrated ability to succeed in a fast-paced, dynamic and high growth technology environment
- High level of motivation, self-starter, excellent at follow-up, team-player with ability to deliver within defined timelines
- Proven ability to drive projects from concept through completion with minimal guidance
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, presentation) with the ability to explain technical subjects to non-technical end user people in large enterprises
- Willing to travel (up to 40%) based on business need
- Significant Experience using Smartsheet, Google G Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, or other comparable applications
- Special Consideration for experience with Partners, Project/Program Management, and/or APIs
In 2005, Smartsheet was founded on the idea that teams and millions of people worldwide deserve a better way to deliver their very best work. Today, the company delivers a leading cloud-based platform for work execution, empowering organizations to plan, capture, track, automate, and report on work at scale, resulting in more efficient processes and better business outcomes. Smartsheet went public on the New York Stock Exchange in April 2018 and currently enables collaboration, better decision making, and accelerated innovation for over 76,000 domain-based customers in 190 countries, including 96 of the Fortune 100.
Getting From Idea to Impact! At a time when organizational speed and execution are critical to gaining a competitive edge, modern work — especially at scale — is increasingly bogged down by legacy tools and legacy thinking.
Smartsheet is designed to unleash the benefits of greater work agility and collaboration by providing a powerful platform for organizations to plan, capture, manage, automate, and report on work. Smartsheet empowers teams to execute with speed and accountability — and make better decisions, faster.
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Smartsheet are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.