In 2005, Smartsheet was founded on the idea that teams and millions of people worldwide deserve a better way to deliver their very best work. Today, we deliver a leading cloud-based platform for work execution, empowering organizations to plan, capture, track, automate, and report on work at scale, resulting in more efficient processes and better results.
We are looking for an experienced acquisition marketer to join our high-impact Demand Generation team. Our team is responsible for campaigns that drive revenue and new customer acquisition. This role will focus on scaling our trial motion in existing and new campaigns. You will uncover insights through research, test new ideas and platforms, and report on impact.
This role reports to the Director, Demand Generation and is based in our Bellevue, WA office (or remotely).
- Scale existing PPC campaigns on Google, and Bing to meet growth goals
- Develop and drive new campaigns for our growing set of solutions
- Create new image and text ads in new and existing ad groups
- Test new keyword lists, targeting methods, platforms, and tools
- Build new landing pages and create new designs/content for existing landing pages for A/B testing
- 2+ years of PPC/digital marketing experience
- Hands-on experience with advertising platforms such as Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Facebook Ads, and Bing Ads.
- Experience with marketing analytics and reporting tools to analyze campaign performance
- Strong creative ability - In ads, every word counts. In landing pages, every second of the user’s attention counts
- Strong analytical ability - Ability to calculate ROI, understand statistical significance, correlation vs. causation
- Detail oriented - There are hundreds of details to get right and mistakes can mean wasted budget
- Organized - Understand the big picture and track the effects of changes made
- Proactive communication skills
Perks & Benefits:
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Equity - Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) Equity with all offers
- Lucrative Employee Stock Purchase Program (15% discount)
- 401k Match to help you save for your future (50% of your contribution up to the first 6% of your eligible pay)
- Monthly stipend to support your work and productivity
- 15 days PTO to start, plus Flexible Sick Leave
- Teleworking options from any registered location in the U.S. (role specific)
- Up to 24 weeks of Parental Leave
- Personal paid Volunteer Day to support our community
- Opportunities for professional development including access to LinkedIn Learning online courses
- Company Funded Perks, including a counseling membership, primary care membership, local retail discounts, and your own personal Smartsheet account
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to encouraging an inclusive environment with the best employees. We provide employment opportunities without regard to any legally protected status following applicable laws in the US, UK, and Australia. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
At Smartsheet, we build an inclusive environment that encourages and supports the diverse voices of our team members who also represent the diverse needs of our customers. We're looking for people who are driven, authentic, supportive, effective, and honest. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match our job description—if your career path has been nontraditional, to set you apart. At Smartsheet, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who aren't afraid to be creative—join us!