Marketing Operations Analyst
The Smartsheet marketing team is looking for an Analyst to join the Marketing Ops team. You will lead and contribute to the development, use and optimization of the Google Stack which includes Campaign Manager, DV360 and Google Analytics. You excel when you are the expert and work with multiple teams to show them how to set campaigns up in the tools and extract and interpret results. You understand advertising strategy, helping you interpret data and recommend adjustments to media plans.
Smartsheet exists to empower anyone to drive meaningful change. You will participate in this mission by being the 'go to' analyst for all things campaign performance related, and by helping marketers become data driven to prove contribution to the business.
You will report to the Senior Director, Marketing Operations and will be based in our in Bellevue, WA office, Boston, MA office or remote.
- Manage regular reporting on marketing campaign performance to help the marketing team identify opportunities to maximize results
- Produce the standards and set up in our tools to help reporting for Marketing functions including Demand Generation and Brand Marketing
- Help marketers access reports from Marketing's systems
- Extract data from our systems, and perform quantitative analyses to answer strategic and operational questions and inform relevant recommendations
- Use research and data to communicate a compelling narrative to executives
- Transfer marketing knowledge with Business Intelligence and Data Scientists colleagues
- 4 or more years of experience in marketing operations and analytics, or comparable role at a technology company or media agency
- Shown an ability to work through complex problems using data
- Worked autonomously on projects from definition to completion
- Experience with the Google Stack (Campaign Manager, DV360, SA360, and Google Analytics)
- Familiarity with Marketo, SFDC, LiveRamp and Optimizely
- Proficiency in data analysis tools including Excel, Tableau, and Analytics tools
- Familiarity with Smartsheet solutions
Perks & Benefits:
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Equity - Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) Equity with all offers
- Lucrative Employee Stock Purchase Program (15% discount)
- 401k Match to help you save for your future (50% of your contribution up to the first 6% of your eligible pay)
- Monthly stipend to support your work and productivity
- 15 days PTO to start, plus Flexible Sick Leave
- Teleworking options from any registered location in the U.S. (role specific)
- Up to 24 weeks of Parental Leave
- Personal paid Volunteer Day to support our community
- Opportunities for professional growth and development including access to LinkedIn Learning online courses
- Company Funded Perks, including a counseling membership, primary care membership, local retail discounts, and your own personal Smartsheet account
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering an inclusive environment with the best employees. We provide employment opportunities without regard to any legally protected status in accordance with applicable laws in the US, UK, and Australia. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
At Smartsheet, we strive to build an inclusive environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our team members who also represent the diverse needs of our customers. We're looking for people who are driven, authentic, supportive, effective, and honest. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match our job description—if your career path has been nontraditional, that will set you apart. At Smartsheet, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who aren't afraid to be innovative—join us!