We're are looking for thoughtful people who are excited about solving tough problems and building software used by millions of people. We value product-oriented engineers who can own and architect features from start to finish. Smartsheet is a Collaborative Work Management platform providing our customers with a no-code way to build and operate Solutions they use to accomplish essential work. Everything from coordinating 1000s of store openings across the globe, to managing vaccine trial and distribution operations, and even coordinating the mars rover build and launch.
On the engineering side, Smartsheet is suite of independent services that rely each other for data and functionality. When a customer builds a solution they are connecting these features together such that the functionality of the solution as a whole depends upon the relational integrity of each part. Dependency Manager is a newly forming team looking for you to help build a life-cycle management capability for their no-code solutions.
You will report to our Director, Engineering located in our Bellevue office.
- Contribute in all stages of the product development and deployment lifecycle
- Take technical responsibility for building our services.
- Mentor junior engineers on code quality and best practices
- 5+ years software development experience
- Familiarity with data structures, storage systems, cloud infrastructure, front-end frameworks
- Experience with request and event-based architectures in AWS
- Experience building RESTful APIs and eventing pipelines
- Legally eligible to work in the U.S. on an ongoing basis
- BS or MS in Computer Science, a related field, equivalent industry experience, or equivalent educational experience
Perks & Benefits:
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Equity - Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) Equity with all offers
- Lucrative Employee Stock Purchase Program (15% discount)
- 401k Match to help you save for your future (50% of your contribution up to the first 6% of your eligible pay)
- Monthly stipend to support your work and productivity
- 15 days PTO to start, plus Flexible Sick Leave
- Teleworking options from any registered location in the U.S. (role specific)
- Up to 24 weeks of Parental Leave
- Personal paid Volunteer Day to support our community
- Opportunities for professional growth and development including access to LinkedIn Learning online courses
- Company Funded Perks, including a counseling membership, primary care membership, local retail discounts, and your own personal Smartsheet account
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering an inclusive environment with the best employees. We provide employment opportunities without regard to any legally protected status in accordance with applicable laws in the US, UK, and Australia. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
At Smartsheet, we strive to build an inclusive environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our team members who also represent the diverse needs of our customers. We're looking for people who are driven, authentic, supportive, effective, and honest. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match our job description—if your career path has been nontraditional, that will set you apart. At Smartsheet, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who aren't afraid to be innovative—join us!