When was the last time you had an opportunity to work at a company that was forging an industry by empowering teams and individuals to improve how they work and become more effective. Our business is built on finding great people and getting out of their way while they build and improve our award-winning Software as a Service (SaaS) offering. With over 10 million users, our platform gets used across different industries ranging from construction to retail to software development for over two thousand different documented use cases. This presents us with unique technical challenges and opportunities.
We are looking for a Senior Engineering Manager to build and lead a world class teams of engineers that will help design, implement and operate high quality distributed services that are highly reliable, scalable, performant and secure. In this role, you will recruit, retain and coach multiple teams of engineers to innovate, execute, deliver and grow to their peak performance. You will drive positive and supportive work environment with a consistent track record of delivering on commitments. You will communicate proactively and effectively to different kinds of audiences, including executives and non-technical stakeholders.
This position is based at our headquarters in Bellevue, WA and will report to the Senior Director, Engineering and you will of the option to work remotely from an Smartsheet registered location in the United States.
- Focus on team members and coaching them to play to their strengths, grow and deliver peak performance
- Delegate and harnesses the aggregate strength of your team.
- Focuses on individual and team needs to foster positive culture consistent with Smartsheet values.
- Actively helps individuals and the overall team to set priorities and focus
- Review team's designs and provide feedback on deployment safety, resilience, scale, performance and security
- Lead and facilitate cross-team interactions, communication and dependencies
- Ensure all changes are fully tested before being deployed
- Ensure deployment plans are well considered and include appropriate scalability and load tests
- Facilitate feedback and discussions with Product and UX Design on customer needs, user experience, implementation efficiency and performance
- 8+ years software service development experience
- 4+ years previous management experience
- Experience building highly scalable, high available customer facing applications
- Familiarity with SaaS apps (Google Docs, Office365, Salesforce, etc.)
- Experience building teams through recruiting and retention
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- BS or MS in Computer Science, a related field, equivalent industry experience, or equivalent educational experience.
- Legally eligible to work in the U.S. on an ongoing basis
Perks & Benefits:
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Equity - Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) with all offers
- Lucrative Employee Stock Purchase Program (15% discount)
- 401k Match to help you save for your future (50% of your contribution up to the first 6% of your eligible pay)
- Monthly stipend to support your work and productivity
- Flexible Time Away Program, plus Incidental Sick Leave
- Up to 24 weeks of Parental Leave
- Personal paid Volunteer Day to support our community
- Opportunities for professional growth and development including access to LinkedIn Learning online courses
- Company Funded Perks, including a counseling membership, primary care membership, local retail discounts, and your own personal Smartsheet account
- Teleworking options from any registered location in the U.S. (role specific)
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering an inclusive environment with the best employees. We provide employment opportunities without regard to any legally protected status in accordance with applicable laws in the US, UK, and Australia. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
At Smartsheet, we strive to build an inclusive environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our team members who also represent the diverse needs of our customers. We're looking for people who are driven, authentic, supportive, effective, and honest. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match our job description—if your career path has been nontraditional, that will set you apart. At Smartsheet, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who aren't afraid to be innovative—join us!