Smartsheet is looking for an experienced Senior Customer Operations Analyst to support and accelerate the productivity of our Customer Excellence organization. This team is made up of our Customer Success, Professional Services, Customer Outcomes Journey and Technical Support organizations. As part of a collaborative, motivated team, you will help establish Smartsheet's growth strategy through insights produced with data analysis. You will have the skill set necessary to extract valuable information from complex datasets and work with Customer Excellence leadership to implement new programs.
You will report to our Director of Sales Operations located in our Bellevue, WA office.
- Help establish the reporting infrastructure for the Customer Excellence organization to promote more intelligent discussion at all stages of the customer lifecycle
- Improve dialogue with partners to foster a more data-driven culture within Customer Excellence
- Present insights to executives that will improve performance and establish scalable process improvements across Customer Excellence teams.
- Mine large datasets, draw relevant information and create visualizations to summarize findings
- Maintain data integrity through governance activities in Salesforce.com
- Guide variable compensation and target planning processes with analytical support
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Computer Science, Statistics or related discipline
- 5+ years of experience with increasing responsibility in Technical Support, Customer Success, or Professional Services analytics
- Experience in Cloud and SaaS go-to-market (GTM)
- Expert-level proficiency in Excel (can perform complex functions), Tableau and Salesforce.com or equivalent CRM tool
- Experience working with SQL or similar database languages
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with experience presenting to senior management
- Legally eligible to work in the U.S. on an ongoing basis
Perks & Benefits:
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Equity - Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) Equity with all offers
- Lucrative Employee Stock Purchase Program (15% discount)
- 401k Match to help you save for your future (50% of your contribution up to the first 6% of your eligible pay)
- Monthly stipend to support your work and productivity
- 15 days PTO to start, plus Flexible Sick Leave
- Teleworking options from any registered location in the U.S. (role specific)
- Up to 24 weeks of Parental Leave
- Personal paid Volunteer Day to support our community
- Opportunities for professional growth and development including access to Audible for Business and LinkedIn Learning online courses
- Company Funded Perks, including a counseling membership, primary care membership, local retail discounts, and your own personal Smartsheet account
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering an inclusive environment with the best employees. We provide employment opportunities without regard to any legally protected status in accordance with applicable laws in the US, UK, and Australia. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
At Smartsheet, we work to build an inclusive environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our team members who also represent the diverse needs of our customers. We're looking for people who are driven, authentic, supportive, effective, and honest. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match our job description—if your career path has been nontraditional, that will set you apart. At Smartsheet, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who aren't afraid to be innovative—join us!