Smartsheet is looking for someone to become part of the Talent Management Team as a Talent Management Partner. In this role, you will support talent and performance management processes, build relationships with partners and drive process improvements. You will help support foundational talent programs, such as performance management, talent reviews, career pathing, competency development and deployment. You will also partner with our People Ops Team to bring important talent processes to life in Workday.
In 2005, Smartsheet was founded on the idea that teams and millions of people worldwide deserve a better way to deliver their very best work. Today, we deliver a leading cloud-based platform for work execution, empowering organizations to plan, capture, track, automate, and report on work at scale, resulting in more efficient processes and better business outcomes.
You will report to our Manager, Talent Management located in our Bellevue, WA office.
- Manage the administration of performance management and calibration processes, inclusive of the systems component
- Participate in requirements gathering for Workday with IT partners, testing configuration, and preparing user guides for new processes for People & Culture (P&C) Team and employees
- Develop collaborative relationships with partners across the P&C Team (People Business Partners, L&D, Compensation, Comms, People Strategy & Ops)
- Work with L&D Partners to develop training materials and content to support talent programs
- Drive change management efforts, process improvements, and program evaluation to ensure Talent Management programs are successful
- Oversee multiple, concurrent, collaborative projects and deliverables
- Support People Business Partners in the execution of talent programs, inclusive of conducting early partner analysis, holding status meetings, and providing train the trainer experiences
- 5+ years of experience supporting data-driven talent management programs
- Experience with talent review calibration and performance management
- Experience supporting talent programs in Workday is preferred
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, I-O Psychology, Organizational Development, L&D or related field OR relevant experience
- Experience measuring the outcomes of programs and using results for future improvements
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Experience prioritizing multiple responsibilities and deliverables
- Passion for employee development
Perks & Benefits:
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Equity - Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) Equity with all offers
- Lucrative Employee Stock Purchase Program (15% discount)
- 401k Match to help you save for your future (50% of your contribution up to the first 6% of your eligible pay)
- Monthly stipend to support your work and productivity
- 15 days PTO to start, plus Flexible Sick Leave
- Teleworking options from any registered location in the U.S. (role specific)
- Up to 24 weeks of Parental Leave
- Personal paid Volunteer Day to support our community
- Opportunities for professional growth and development including access to LinkedIn Learning online courses
- Company Funded Perks, including a counseling membership, primary care membership, local retail discounts, and your own personal Smartsheet account
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering an inclusive environment with the best employees. We provide employment opportunities without regard to any legally protected status in accordance with applicable laws in the US, UK, and Australia. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
At Smartsheet, we strive to build an inclusive environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our team members who also represent the diverse needs of our customers. We're looking for people who are driven, authentic, supportive, effective, and honest. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match our job description—if your career path has been nontraditional, that will set you apart. At Smartsheet, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who aren't afraid to be innovative—join us!