Want to make an impact in a high-velocity business transforming the way people work? Tens of thousands of brands and over 90% of Fortune 100 companies trust Smartsheet to help them work more efficiently, do more with less, and innovate at lightning speed.
We’re looking for an experienced marketer as a Senior or a Principal to lead our Enterprise IT audience marketing efforts and help accelerate the growth of the Smartsheet platform. You will report directly to the Director of Audience and Industry Marketing and own key aspects of our Enterprise IT go-to-market strategy, including messaging and positioning, core content development, customer advocacy, and field enablement.
This important and highly visible role will be based in our corporate offices in Bellevue, WA or Boston, MA.
- Develop compelling narratives targeting the Enterprise IT audience, working with others across our Product Marketing team to ensure cohesion between our Audience and Product-specific messages
- Support the field organization with market insights, buyer personas, use case-based value propositions, videos, customer stories, sales scripts, messaging guides, and pitch decks tailored to the Enterprise IT audience with a focus on enhancing sales effectiveness
- Partner with other Smartsheet marketing teams including brand, campaigns, web, and marketing automation teams to develop audience-specific content and campaigns to generate demand
- Set clear and measurable metrics and use ‘test and learn’ approach to improve performance
- Support other duties
- 7+ years of product marketing experience in enterprise technologies, including experience in cloud / SaaS environments
- Passion for storytelling with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience developing and deploying marketing content and campaigns for IT audience
- A proven track record of thriving in collaborative, fast-paced work environments
- Experience leading cross-functional teams that span marketing, sales, and product management organizations
- Strong attention to detail and can manage multiple projects simultaneously
Perks & Benefits:
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Equity - Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) Equity with all offers
- Lucrative Employee Stock Purchase Program (15% discount)
- 401K Match to help you save for your future (50% of your contribution up to the first 6% of your eligible pay)
- Monthly stipend to support your work and productivity
- 15 days PTO to start, plus Flexible Sick Leave
- Up to 24 weeks of Parental Leave
- Personal paid Volunteer Day to support our community
- Opportunities for professional growth and development including access to Audible for Business and LinkedIn Learning online courses
- Company Funded Perks, including a counseling membership, primary care membership, local retail discounts, and your own personal Smartsheet account
- Teleworking options from any registered location in the U.S. (role specific)
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering an inclusive environment with the best employees. We provide employment opportunities without regard to any legally protected status in accordance with applicable laws in the US, UK, and Australia. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
At Smartsheet, we strive to build an inclusive environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our team members who also represent the diverse needs of our customers. We're looking for people who are driven, authentic, supportive, effective, and honest. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match our job description—if your career path has been nontraditional, that will set you apart. At Smartsheet, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who aren't afraid to be innovative—join us!